• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confused about the BW anime! please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
I live in england, so i watch pokemon in CITV.
CITV has been airing Pokemon Rivals Destinies (the second season in the BW saga) for over 2 months now (one every saturday)

so what is BW2? why are people saying about "BW2 hasnt aired yet"

are they splitting the BW saga into two parts rather than 4 seasons like usual?

please help! And thank you

I live in england, so i watch pokemon in CITV.
CITV has been airing Pokemon Rivals Destinies (the second season in the BW saga) for over 2 months now (one every saturday)

so what is BW2? why are people saying about "BW2 hasnt aired yet"

are they splitting the BW saga into two parts rather than 4 seasons like usual?

please help! And thank you

It's really hard to explain but in Japan the BW anime is split into 2 parts. The first part (BW1) deals with Ash getting his 8 badges to enter the Unova League. The second part (BW2) deals with the World Tournament, Dawn's return, Giovanni coming back, and Ash preparing for the Unova League.

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
It's really hard to explain but in Japan the BW anime is split into 2 parts. The first part (BW1) deals with Ash getting his 8 badges to enter the Unova League. The second part (BW2) deals with the World Tournament, Dawn's return, Giovanni coming back, and Ash preparing for the Unova League.

thanks for the help! does that mean that dawn returns in 2 of the BW rivals destinies episodes AND BW2? if so, then hooray because i adore dawn

Haunter ゴースト

I live in the UK too, but watch the Japanese Version too, anyway, here:

At the moment in the Japanese Version of the show, Ash received his 8th Badge in BW086, the final episode of Best Wishes Season 1.

The week after, Best Wishes Season 2 started airing bringing back the older Pokemon, characters and focuses heavily on Black 2 and White 2.

Aegon

thanks for the help! does that mean that dawn returns in 2 of the BW rivals destinies episodes AND BW2? if so, then hooray because i adore dawn
No. Rival Destinies is outside of Japan only. Series 2 of BW (BW2) features Dawn, not Rival Destinies.

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
No. Rival Destinies is outside of Japan only. Series 2 of BW (BW2) features Dawn, not Rival Destinies.

so, the episodes in rivals destinies are shown as BW1 in japan?

Haunter ゴースト

so, the episodes in rivals destinies are shown as BW1 in japan?

In Japan:

BW1 - BW001 - BW086.
BW2 - BW087 - Ongoing.

In every other country:

Black and White - BW001 - BW050
BW: Rival Destinies - BW051 - Ongoing (it will most likely continue to BW086, and make a new season for BW2.

ArielSummer

I think everything after the latest dub title is BW2. so I guess BW2 is BW season 3 here. Not 1% since I only watch the Japanese opening but not the episodes but I guess sicne we have no new ep titles after the Virbank battle that the new arc is a new season here. Just my view on events that could come.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Like Haunter227 said, please use spoiler tags outside of the Anime Spoilers forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.