• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confused newbie.

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Hi!
This is the first forum I've joined and, at the moment, things are pretty confusing

I've tried using most of the options and looked at the FAQs about ten times already but I'm still confused. How does the quote thing work anyway!

Hopefully things will clear up eventually. Did you guys feel the same way when you joined the forum?

LizardonX

Banned
You press the reply with quote, then it should show up in the text box at the bottom, type your reply there.

I felt a bit confused at first, you'll get used to it.

some people adjust very fast, like they start messaging dozens of people within hours of joining