• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Conker's Bad Fur Day

greenfanboy

My Metroid ate me.
The only game I had for the Nitendo 64 that was Rated M. lol. So I made this thread to see if I'm not the only one who still has this game, whether it be for Xbox or Nitendo 64(since it's for a nitendo platform it wont be locked, right?)
So talk about anything Conker related here!

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Game was awesome. Remake was not. That is all I have to say on the matter.

Crumpet

Delete your System32
Ohh all those swear words. Lovely. Great Mighty Poo? Epic.

As for the Xbox remake... bleh.

Chris

Old Coot
The Xbox remake wasn't bad at all. The multiplayer upgrade was great and really fun.

The ONLY problem it really suffers from is the censored audio track, which was recorded to have the bleeps, so there's no option to hear any of the audio uncensored. Which sucks, seeing as how it got away with so much more on what was seen as a kid-friendly console back then. Not to mention, the game is rated M for a reason.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
The Xbox remake wasn't bad at all. The multiplayer upgrade was great and really fun.

The ONLY problem it really suffers from is the censored audio track, which was recorded to have the bleeps, so there's no option to hear any of the audio uncensored. Which sucks, seeing as how it got away with so much more on what was seen as a kid-friendly console back then. Not to mention, the game is rated M for a reason.

I HATED the new Multiplayer with a PASSION. It was too much like a Halo tryhard than anything else. I would of loved to see a XBOX Live Multiplayer of Raptor, Beach and War. Also the Censoring butchered the GMP song (Why? N64 was "Kid Friendly" and had everything uncensord Exept for Fuck and Cock. You would expect the XBOX to even add those words, not bleep all the cursing out. It's still rated M so why?)

CBFD > CLR

greenfanboy

My Metroid ate me.
I agree with everyone about the Xbox version.It sucked. Plain as that. Why'd you think I posted this in the Nitendo section? ^__^

Last edited:

greenfanboy

My Metroid ate me.
I am the Great Mighty Poo
And I'm going to throw my s h i t at you!
My huge supply of tish comes from my chocolate starfish.
How about some scat, you little ****!?

Do you really think you'll survive in here?
You don' seem to know which creak your in!
Sweet corn is the only thing that makes it through my rear!
How d'you think I keep this lovely grin?
*ding*
Have some more caviar!

Now I'm really getting rather mad!
You're like a niggly, tiggly, sh i tty little tag nut!

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
I played that game when i was 13 or 14.... Maybe younger... I really liked the game... At first i coudlnt believe that it was M rated... So i smacked the scarecrow with the frying pan and found out for myself that this game is awesome... Of course my mom thought i was an idiot and shouldnt be playing it.... All and all it was a great game.. Heck i re-rented it cause the old one i had kinda went blewy and i still love it

greenfanboy

My Metroid ate me.
When I knock you out with all my bab,
I'm gonna take your head and ram it up my butt!
Your butt?
My butt!
Your butt?
That's right, my butt!
Ugh!
My butt!
UGH!!!
My buuuuutt!
(Sorry. My PSP only lets put a certian amount of stuff in one post so I had to make two sections)

Surfing_Pikachu

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I don't have it, but I really want to get it since it looked really good.

Back when it first came out, I was suprised that it was a more violent game than the one I heard about for the GB.

Conker

My favorite parts of the game is Count Batula. Ah playing as the bat is fun too.
Unfortunately I don't have Xbox therefore I am unable to play the game. But I am annoyed about how they have much more censorship in the remake, I hope it does not wreck the humor.

Chris

Old Coot
I HATED the new Multiplayer with a PASSION. It was too much like a Halo tryhard than anything else. I would of loved to see a XBOX Live Multiplayer of Raptor, Beach and War.
You are so incredibly off, it's not even funny. Especially since the multiplayer was NOTHING like Halo nor attempted to be like it. Where you got that idea is beyond me. If anything, the multiplayer works a little close to the Team Fortress style of gameplay, as you have different classes for both sides and work as a team to either capture the flag or prevent the enemy team from capturing it. In fact, one of the CtF stages IS the beach stage.

My favorite parts of the game is Count Batula. Ah playing as the bat is fun too.
Unfortunately I don't have Xbox therefore I am unable to play the game. But I am annoyed about how they have much more censorship in the remake, I hope it does not wreck the humor.
It kinda does when The Great Mighty Poo's song is filled with bleeps.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
You are so incredibly off, it's not even funny. Especially since the multiplayer was NOTHING like Halo nor attempted to be like it. Where you got that idea is beyond me. If anything, the multiplayer works a little close to the Team Fortress style of gameplay, as you have different classes for both sides and work as a team to either capture the flag or prevent the enemy team from capturing it. In fact, one of the CtF stages IS the beach stage.

Lets just drop it. Okay? I do admit I was off with the HALO comparision, but I still preferr RAPTOR to that Multiplayer anyday. It's just my opinion.
(PS. I never noticed any BEACH-esque Stage :S)

Chris

Old Coot
The beach stage I speak of is basically the Saving Private Ryan-based level. If you choose the SHC, you have to cross the beach and reach the Tediz base to steal their flag and make it back to the beach. If you choose to be on the Tediz's side, you're objective is to prevent the SHC from getting in either by controlling a turret at the top of the building or by going after them on the beach.

And don't say "drop it" after being told you're wrong. ;\ Makes your complaints look even less invalid.

poke310

3223 1608 2215
haha, my brother & I were just playing it on the N64...Never gets boring

greenfanboy

My Metroid ate me.
Gotta love that game. Favorite part was when you fight the Great Mighty Poo. Most epic part of the game! I typed thf lyrics to his song above if you were wondering :).

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
And don't say "drop it" after being told you're wrong. ;\ Makes your complaints look even less invalid.
The reason why I said that is because I don't want to be pulled into a great Conker's BFD Multi vs Conker L&R Multi debate. Usually because it ends up with the person ending up in a Them vs The Internet fight.

OT: The GMP is awsome. But the Boiler with the brass balls that have been "Polished to the 9th degree" is also awsome.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hm, this is one of the few good games on the N64 i didn't have back then. i do have plans on getting it however, i heard that it is one of the best games to get from back then.

when i have some time again i'll do a google on it.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hm, this is one of the few good games on the N64 i didn't have back then. i do have plans on getting it however, i heard that it is one of the best games to get from back then.

when i have some time again i'll do a google on it.