• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Conker's Bad Fur Day

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hm, this is one of the few good games on the N64 i didn't have back then. i do have plans on getting it however, i heard that it is one of the best games to get from back then.

when i have some time again i'll do a google on it.

Rootbeer

The XBox version is great because the controls in the original weren't as responsive as I'd have liked them to be. However, with this upgrade the game went from being fairly difficult to incredibly easy. Though there is an online mode, all of the minigames from the N64 version were completely removed. My friends and I spent hours decimating each other with splitscreen multiplayer so not including them feels like we're being cheated.

TMW001

Lucario Lover
I still have it inserted in my Nintendo 64 for when I need a good laugh!
best part to me enter the Vertix scenario just awsome!

JamestheFreak

FIRING MAH LAZOR!!!
game was cool and funny, the great mighty poo is my favorite and now i need that game