• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Connect to the Future! The Legend of the Blinding One!! (1033)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1033.jpg

Connect to the Future! The Legend of the Blinding One!!

With the strength of all of their Z-Moves combined, Ash, Lana, Kiawe & Gladion do their best to rescue Nebby and help Necrozma. However, back in Alola, Team Rocket are still trying to get into the wormhole to get Necrozma. Will Ash & Co. be able to help Necrozma return to being what is known in legend as The Blinding One and will they be able to save Poipole's world and Alola?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Poipole leaves the cast. I expected more from Ultra Necrozma and Team Rocket but RIP. Probably my favourite part so far is the transformation scene into Ultra Necrozma.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Just wanting to ask if this is the last villlain arc of this series or there are gonna be more in future because if this is the last then I am very dissapointed.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I honestly was rather disappointed at first. I kind of expected more out of Necrozma to wrap up its story in the anime and could not help but feel slightly underwhelmed by what we got. I thought for sure there was going to be more of a battle between the Ultra Guardians and Necrozma instead of Necrozma tossing them around like ragdolls.

As we all knew, Poipole stayed behind in its own world. I was expecting that to happen but I really did not think it would happen now, I thought it would have stayed till the end of SM and then went back to its own world. I should have known when they skipped the opening song in the beginning to play it when Poipole left. I also should have known as soon as Necrozma revitalized Poipole’s world that it was going to stay behind.

Good episode, I just felt like it could have been so much better.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Where are the people now who were saying that there was a strong chance that Poipole won't leave??? :p This is what you get for hoping against hope. The indications from Lusamine's words in Poipole's capture episode was too clear a foreshadowing by the writers.

Poipole just ended up like I said: Poipole ended up like a Larvitar 2.0; a.k.a. leaving without evolution!!

Xuxuba

Haven't seen the episode yet, but I for one am not surprised, and infact, happy that Poipole has left. I found it a waste of a slot, and it didn't do anything for 20+ episodes.
Can't say i'm surprised either.

Even though Poipole did nothing and basically wasted a slot on Ash's team, i am still kind of sad for all the wasted potential that character had.

I always found Poipole very cute and i was happy Ash caught one, since he is a UB (which means he is almost a legendary) and a poison type (and Ash doesn't have all that many poison types), but he ended up being on the background for most of the time and whenever he appeared, all he did was screech and play with Pikachu, aside from a few brief moments where he would freak out about Necrozma.

Goodra's goodbye was sad, but it was a good kind of sad, because i felt like he progressed a lot and contributed a lot to the series before leaving, while all i could think about Poipole's goodbye was how they could've done so much more with this character.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Haven't seen the episode yet, but I for one am not surprised, and infact, happy that Poipole has left. I found it a waste of a slot, and it didn't do anything for 20+ episodes.
In short, Poipole was a rehashed Larvitar with a pointless capture in addition, that's the best way to put it now. :)

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
I hate that I understand the Pokémon formula enough to the point I can predict things years before they happen, such as Naganadel doing nothing of importance other than being Poipole's parent

Seeya, Purple Togepi, you won't be missed

Now we can look forward to Ash finally getting an eevee, the return of Brock and Misty, and Malasada's anime dubut

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!

Where are the people now who were saying that there was a strong chance that Poipole won't leave??? :p This is what you get for hoping against hope. The indications from Lusamine's words in Poipole's capture episode was too clear a foreshadowing by the writers.

Poipole just ended up like I said: Poipole ended up like a Larvitar 2.0; a.k.a. leaving without evolution!!

I was only saying that because people were rushing to conclusions, I am greatly disappointed in this but otherwise I like the rest of the episode.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Can't say i'm surprised either.

Even though Poipole did nothing and basically wasted a slot on Ash's team, i am still kind of sad for all the wasted potential that character had.

I always found Poipole very cute and i was happy Ash caught one, since he is a UB (which means he is almost a legendary) and a poison type (and Ash doesn't have all that many poison types), but he ended up being on the background for most of the time and whenever he appeared, all he did was screech and play with Pikachu, aside from a few brief moments where he would freak out about Necrozma.

Goodra's goodbye was sad, but it was a good kind of sad, because i felt like he progressed a lot and contributed a lot to the series before leaving, while all i could think about Poipole's goodbye was how they could've done so much more with this character.

the biggest issue is they wasted 3 episodes time (which is pretty huge number in 140-145 episodes series) with poipole doing nothing which they could have given to rowlet, torracat or his 4th capture.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

I don’t remember anyone saying it had a “strong” chance to begin with. General consensus was that it was going to leave no matter what and people had already accepted that.