• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Connect to the Future! The Legend of the Blinding One!! (1033)

Sonnas

This was definitely not a filler eps. in my book. This was an attempt to make this whole Necrozma situation as dramatic as they could (it failed to be as dramatic as the Mother Lusamine saga). But it ended with some results. The first is the legend of Necrozma. That ties in with the main series games and when that is achieved, I find it not as a filler at all. This is concrete info of yet another folklore in the Pokemon universe. The same with Lunala and Solgaleo (Although the way they transform into Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings was inaccurate to the game). Poipole leaving was to be expected and I expect another Pokemon (like "squishy" and "Nebby") to act as this role once more. It is a theme quite often beaten after dead. But in the producer's eyes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Yes but the “legend” wasn’t foreshadowed enough besides Poipole’s drawing of it, and besides Poipole leaving nothing in this arc effects anything in the series.

This was so much better than the Aether arc. One of the best things about SM