• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Connecting to the GTS

gingerium

Master of Failure
Can anyone connect to the GTS right now?
It won't work on my DSI and 3DS and I wanted to know if anyone was sharing the same problem.

FallBird

I was trying to trade using the WFC, and I can't get in and the person I was going to trade with couldn't either. So no, I don't think it's you.

gingerium

Master of Failure
I'm glad it's not just me; get really paranoid when something doesn't work ^^;
Do you think it's down at the moment?

FallBird

I'm not sure. Try turning off your wireless switch on your 3DS and then turning it back on - that worked for me.

If you're using the Wi-fi room with someone you know, it often messes up. Try having you and your friend leave the room and come back and see if it works. If you were on the normal GTS, I don't know.

Earendil

I had some problems earlier too; it took quite some effort to get it to let me upload a Pokemon.

I turned it off but when I try to turn it back on it doesn't turn yellow like it usually does.
You have to go to the 3DS menu to turn it back on for some reason. : /

That guy may have meant he went to the 3DS menu, turned it off and back on, then came back. I don't know.