1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Connecting to the GTS

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by gingerium, Jan 3, 2013.

1. gingerium

gingerium Master of Failure

Can anyone connect to the GTS right now?
    It won't work on my DSI and 3DS and I wanted to know if anyone was sharing the same problem.

2. FallBird

FallBird Well-Known Member

I was trying to trade using the WFC, and I can't get in and the person I was going to trade with couldn't either. So no, I don't think it's you.

3. gingerium

I'm glad it's not just me; get really paranoid when something doesn't work ^^;
    Do you think it's down at the moment?

4. FallBird

FallBird Well-Known Member

I'm not sure. Try turning off your wireless switch on your 3DS and then turning it back on - that worked for me.

5. If you're using the Wi-fi room with someone you know, it often messes up. Try having you and your friend leave the room and come back and see if it works. If you were on the normal GTS, I don't know.

6. gingerium

Yeah I'm just trying to connect and trade

7. Earendil

Earendil Well-Known Member

I had some problems earlier too; it took quite some effort to get it to let me upload a Pokemon.

8. gingerium

I turned it off but when I try to turn it back on it doesn't turn yellow like it usually does.

9. You have to go to the 3DS menu to turn it back on for some reason. : /

That guy may have meant he went to the 3DS menu, turned it off and back on, then came back. I don't know.