• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Connoisseurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soberheartless

Not sure if this is the right place, move if necessary. But, just thinking, do you think that Connoisseurs could be a foreshadowing to something in XY? Maybe a feature using Pokémon-Amie? I remember in the earlier promos they always stressed the bonds between you and your Pokémon, and don't Connoisseurs test that bond? Also, A France-inspired region would make perfect sense for Connoisseurs. So, what do you think, could there be a Connoisseur like mini game [maybe Pokémon-Amie] in XY because of the animé showing it off first? [Also, if there was that would probably allow Cilan to stay in Kalos and take the "female lead" role of having an active side quest.] Discuss.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
That's... actually pretty smart. I could see that happening, but tbh I would rather the fat guy replace Cilan :p I wouldnt like Cilan having the active side quest though, I'd rather all of them have something or the girl.

pokeaussie37

I don't know if it's confirmed if Cilan's leaving or not, but either way I would prefer that the show moved on to Generation VI characters. I'm not averse to him staying, but if he does I really would like to see a 4-member travelling group, since it appears that X and Y have quite a few major characters to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.