• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Contact

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
It finally occoured to me that mabie the reason we havent contacted any other civilizations is because WE'RE are the most advanced civilization out there, and that we're the ones who are millions of years ahead of everyone.

or maybe our planet is nothing more but some sort of aquarium that belongs to some giant fat kid alien that we prefer to name as god and that he caused the big bang because he strapped giant fireworks to the previous inhabitant for fun and that the dinosaurs exctinceded because he tossed a little rock in his human aquarium and then used a giant loop to burn the dinosaurs like little ants.
oh yeah and the ice age was actually caused because he forgot to put us back inside during winter and global warming is caused because we are placed next to the window in the sun right now.

sounds stupid? it's nothing more but a theory.

Nikacho

"Oh, HER again."
I've always thought about that, too.
I think that, if life were Spore, We would be a Civ. Planet and all others would be about Cell or Creature.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Okay here is why: NO PLANET CAN SUPPORT INTELEGENT LIFE! The only planets that we think could (In past) have supported it was Mars.

Now Europa is where we think it can. It is a icy moon and has crakes in it=Kind of like antartiaca!