• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
People have been asking for this thread for a while, so let's get a proper regulated one going, shall we. Keep the following guidelines in mind:

1) This is a thread intended specifically for people that WANT to be spoiled about things they aren't supposed to know yet. For the most part, this means information posted online from people that claim to have exclusive information on upcoming episodes nobody else has. Don't use it to discuss magazine articles, official tweets or other things that you'd normally post in the regular threads for the episodes in question. Remember the point of this thread is to make it safe for people that don't want to know these spoilers to still use the forum, not to keep actual official announcements from them.

2) This is a containment thread for a specific type of spoilers not all people want to see. Things that belong here are infraction-worthy to post elsewhere.

3) Given the subject matter, this means the source of these claims is generally "dude trust me". Assume everything posted here is potentially false, but feel free to discuss among yourselves how potentially "legit" any named leakers are. If it's actually confirmed, though, it probably doesn't belong here.

4) Machine translations of articles, interviews and other info is not leaks and is not allowed.

Feedback, further rule suggestions etc are welcome. Keep them coming.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I'm curious if Leon will still use Mega Charizard Y against Diantha despite the magazine implying G-MAX again

This is a good example of the kind of post that's better off just getting posted in the actual thread for that episode. The magazine article and what it says/implies is not leaks.

Red and Blue

This is a good example of the kind of post that's better off just getting posted in the actual thread for that episode. The magazine article and what it says/implies is not leaks.
A leaker hinted that Leon would be Mega Evolving his Charizard against Diantha a few weeks ago. Because of that I didn't think it was appropriate to post in the episode thread

kickachu

Momentai!
Can we get an episode where a pokemon mgith become a gen 9 pokemon like for example donphan and make the evo look like Ben 10 Cannon bolt

BobbbidyBob

Is merch that isn’t out yet allowed here?

Red and Blue

If they were just going for one episode they might of well just had it be a 3 vs. 3

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
LMAO I thought a 3v3 with one episode might not happen because they'd want to space it with a 2 parter and also have Ash Cynthia interact
A 6v6 in one episode?
What?
What?

Alsoooo, after the semifinals we are getting Project Mew directly boys. Honestly, I'm excited for that. Project Mew is something I REALLY love and I'm REALLY happy Ash vs Leon will be the final climax of the series.
But yeah, hoping Moot is wrong with this one and it's actually a 2 parter with a one hour long special/the next episode isn't PM as he said

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I keep hearing this moot name. Who is moot?
A Twitter account who is honestly pretty chill and seem to have their sources who provide accurate information. They are NOT the leaker themselves, but they do have sources as they have been right in the past, although all of their claims aren't to be just taken at face value, some are dubious.

It seems the leaking for JN has expanded beyond Moon, but again, I hope Moot is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.