• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Wasn't that the guy that claimed Ash Greninja had a mention in Steven episode?
No, he just said they’d have an interaction. Never mentioned that.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
100% unbelievable win then.
What did you expect?
I dunno what to say to these leaks. Perhaps we should have more faith?

I mean, has Journeys ever disappointed us so far?
I hope that was sarcastic
Was it ever confirmed officially this was a three parter? Either Pikachu going out this early just seems expected. They’re probably gonna have take the most damage and in the next episode start sweeping
Or they spend an entire episode on Cynthia's backstory with Garchomp lol

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Yes it did? The clearly interacted with Iris and Steven at the end of his battle with him
Ash Greninja had no part at all in the Steven episode... if leaked wanted to be accurate, it should have been Alain posted, which still would have been a joke because it was basically "good luck, bye!" in under a minute.

Sham

Ash Greninja had no part at all in the Steven episode... if leaked wanted to be accurate, it should have been Alain posted, which still would have been a joke because it was basically "good luck, bye!" in under a minute.
Except he never said that Ash would be discussing Greninja. An interaction is an interaction you’re just nitpicking most likely to discredit him.

People are are already congrulating Pikachu becoming a jobber and how the focus should be his Journeys team taking her out. Down bad

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
So Salamence and Tyranitar will be the only definite abscences in this tournament as far as pseudo legendaries go.

(Also, LFG @ Spiritomb and Roserade, hopefully Togekiss will grace us with its presence as well.)

Sham

Even if that was true it’s still just bad pacing for Ash to lose 2 Pokémon right before a three episode battle, no matter which Pokémon it is
That’s if this is truly is a three parter— if it’s not than actually have a few jobbers per episodes coordinates perfectly with what we’ve gotten in single episodes in all honesty

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I bet one Pokémon will beat alot of Cynthia's mons if Pikachu and Dracovish jobs. My bet is Dragonite or Lucario
And 1/2 episode focusing on Lucario vs Garchomp of course

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Except he never said that Ash would be discussing Greninja. An interaction is an interaction you’re just nitpicking most likely to discredit him.
Discrediting, no... mis-remembering because there's a less accurate leaker out there who posted a single image of Ash Greninja and Japanese text, yes

Red and Blue

Pikachu gets taken out that early? I thought he would at least last long enough to lose to Garchomp

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Getting Fourth Round Rumble vibes here. Diantha battle maybe being fastforwarded to her last Pokémon while Ash watches, followed by Ash being unsure if he can get past the semis. Pikachu getting smacked.

As long as Cynthia doesn’t break out a martial artist Bellsprout though.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
So Salamence and Tyranitar will be the only definite abscences in this tournament as far as pseudo legendaries go.

(Also, LFG @ Spiritomb and Roserade, hopefully Togekiss will grace us with its presence as well.)
All that early expectations about Ash having a tyranitar this time… -sobs-

Oh boy. Lucario vs Garchomp is the focus lol
Just wait for spirit bomb vs draco meteor.

Red and Blue

I get Pikachu being a jobber but Dracovish doesn't have to be. It could take out Spiritomb before losing to Roserade

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Goodra is an industry plant there’s no other explanation

Tyrantrum and Hawlucha are such cool Pokémon and the former has done nothing in the anime except be a COTD exactly once. They bring some of the raw power to Diantha’s otherwise analytical battle style and she needs as much of that as she can against Leon. If the battle is only 10 minutes and we don’t get to see them that’s a huge fumble

Status
Not open for further replies.