• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
It will be cool to see Diantha's and Cynthia's full Pokemon team from the games

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Dracovish is this seasons Oshawott... both have a terribly lame move in their arsenal for the most prestigious tournament (Water Gun for Fish and Tackle for Oshawott).
Also, I wonder if they just hate animating the thing... it's never used much and most of it's battles are relatively quick
I starting to think that too. Makes you wonder why they added it to Ash's team in the first place

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
The more lines a Pokemon has the more time-consuming it is to animate, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if there was a general mood of "perhaps we made a mistake adding this to Satoshi's team".

Animage: What is it like drawing the more simple pokemon, from an animator's perspective?

Iwane: The simple characters are easier to animate and you're therefore able to use more drawings per character. But pokemon with words like "Mega" or "Primal" in front of their names have a lot of lines and are therefore a lot more difficult to draw. The difference between producing ten drawings of Pikachu and producing ten drawings of Mega Rayquaza is night and day. From a purely drawing point of view there is that part of us that's happy when we're given the more simple characters to draw.

Animage: Shows where you can really enjoy watching the characters' movements is kind of limited in this day and age. Pokemon is one of the few modern shows where the audience can still do that and you're the one who's the best at it.

Iwane: Thank you very much. As you said, watching the way things move is what's so interesting about animation. And in animation the drawings are just one part of the incredibly complex machine that makes up the overall picture. That's why, when I think about the way things are now vs. the way they were back in my day, I think things are harder now. Let's look at robots, for example. I drew robots when I was working on the Brave series but that series generally didn't use any kind of shadowing or shading, you know? And even though these days the number of hand-drawn mechas have decreased the ones that are still being done look fantastic. I remember feeling amazed that they put in so much detail with the hand-drawn animation when I watched Gundam Build Fighters (2013).

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Gengar is just a big ball with small arms, so this might really be a reason why it features in so many battles lately.
I mean animation Sirfechteds sword and shield is a pain in the butt each time it battles and Dracovish is so weird to animate in general

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth

Eevee903

You are awesome!

Judging by what the leaker is saying the Leon and Diantha is rather quick. Goodra and Rillaboom are fighting and possible Gardevior and Charizard and I guess that’s about it.

Hopefully the score board has a few grays on Leon’s side but I wish the writers wouldn’t make it a point to show Leon dominating other trainers if this is the sitch.
Yeah. Dracovish is the new Goodra at the league, calling it now. I mean Ash's Goodra, not Diantha’s lol.

Rune Knight

Judging by what the leaker is saying the Leon and Diantha is rather quick. Goodra and Rillaboom are fighting and possible Gardevior and Charizard and I guess that’s about it.

Hopefully the score board has a few grays on Leon’s side but I wish the writers wouldn’t make it a point to show Leon dominating other trainers if this is the sitch.

Yes! I hope this is true! I was personally hoping for a match between Gengar and Spiritomb.

Yeah. Dracovish is the new Goodra at the league, calling it now. I mean Ash's Goodra, not Diantha’s lol.

Since Ash technically "released" his Goodra, Diantha gave herself the liberty of going to the Wetlands and catching it for herself. Meanwhile, Leon went ahead and got Greninja.

Last edited:

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Last edited:

Red and Blue

Bruh she had a Hydregion this entire time. I hate it here. I guess the leaker was right about Diantha using Goodra. Hawlucha is here as well.

This person predicted this right

So apparently Cynthia owns a Togekiss

Wish she used Hydregion instead of Dragonite and gave Lance an Aerodactyl. Yeah it probably would still lose to Milotic but it would be something new for her.

Happy that Cynthia could be using Togekiss, especially since it is my favorite Fairy type. Wonder if she will still use Milotic or Gastrodon as her sixth?

Status
Not open for further replies.