• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragneelo

Anipoke Hiveleader
This is exactly why it bothers me that people are okay with the idea of this being Ash's grand finale.

Like, THIS is what they want? This is the big sendoff to Ash's character that they think he deserves? Please.
Do you want Ash to leave or not?

Blood Red

【推しの子】
This is exactly why it bothers me that people are okay with the idea of this being Ash's grand finale.

Like, THIS is what they want? This is the big sendoff to Ash's character that they think he deserves? Please.
I mean, do you really expect what comes next to be better?

ShadowForce720

I mean, do you really expect what comes next to be better?
I mean in all honesty no matter how they handled Ash’s final series/finale regardless of when it happens there are always going to be some people that aren’t satisfied with it and call it the worst series/finale and that Ash deserves better.

In all honesty we’re going to get what were going to get, there is never going to be a perfect ending for Ash that satisfies everyone, as everyone’s idea of what would be a perfect ending.

Sure some people love to bash on this series and say that if it is Ash’s Grand Finale it’s the worst possible grand finale they could give him and there is no way that there could be worst.

I disagree there plenty of routes that they could have gone for Ash’s grand finale.

Now to give an example of what could be worst imagine if BW had been Ash’s last series and that Ash’s final major battle was against Cameron and BW played out the same way it originally did minus the whole Ash being set up to go to Kalos.

Sham

The Guardian of War
That account clearly knows nothing. So much what they've said so far has proven to just be speculation. I hope all companions appear though
Well this “guess” technically was right.

Idk, their credibility has never been shot to me and wether they’re repeating information or not, it’s only been wrong maybe like once and that was a technicality

ShadowForce720

Idk, their credibility has never been shot to me and wether they’re repeating information or not, it’s only been wrong maybe like once and that was a technicality
Given what we know having a battle between Gigantamax Pikachu and Gigantamax Cinderace isn’t really much of a stretch since Eternatus seems to be their to recharge Ash’s and Leon’s Dynamax Band.

Basically Eternatus is serving a role here similar to Tapu Koko. Otherwise I really can’t think of any other reason for Eternatus to show up and just float their and watch.

As for why Leon chooses to Gigantamax his Cinderace instead of his Charizard again it could easily be that maybe his Gigantamax puts to much strain on a Pokémon for a single Pokémon to do it twice in a short period or in a single battle.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
So, Charizard might actually be knocked out at the beginning of the episode.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Given what we know having a battle between Gigantamax Pikachu and Gigantamax Cinderace isn’t really much of a stretch since Eternatus seems to be their to recharge Ash’s and Leon’s Dynamax Band.

Basically Eternatus is serving a role here similar to Tapu Koko. Otherwise I really can’t think of any other reason for Eternatus to show up and just float their and watch.

As for why Leon chooses to Gigantamax his Cinderace instead of his Charizard again it could easily be that maybe his Gigantamax puts to much strain on a Pokémon for a single Pokémon to do it twice in a short period or in a single battle.
Or they’re just following game logic where you literally can’t use it twice on the same Pokémon iirc

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
I'm wrong, but didn't we see May, Max and others during the Sinnoh League? And before that, other previous characters during the Hoenn league? In the same fashion than here, just watching it in TV.
No, May and Max weren't at the Sinnoh League - only for the Wallace Cup.

Only Oak got an appearance during the reserves reunion episode, and not even Delia/Mimey/Tracey had a silent appearance watching TV. Charles Goodshow got a cameo though lol.

I think we'll see cameos of the rest of Ash's friends in the last episode or in the fallout after. Personally don't care about the results due to a lack of investment (no reserves killed my interest) but I'm guessing Ash will tie.

doofinc

get rillaboomed

Not sure why this is being used as part of a credibility argument when the tweet itself is saying it's an educated guess/inference.

Akashin

An inference is an inference, regardless of the credibility of the person making it. Their credibility really only matters if they’re claiming to have information and are definitively saying something will or won’t happen.

Sham

The Guardian of War
An inference is an inference, regardless of the credibility of the person making it. Their credibility really only matters if they’re claiming to have information and are definitively saying something will or won’t happen.

Not sure why this is being used as part of a credibility argument when the tweet itself is saying it's an educated guess/inference.
I know what a guess is thank you for that, sometimes saying they’re making an assumption is just them being coy, it doesn’t mean if they’re being truthful or not. Does that make any sense to you why somebody who’s already seen something is somehow making guesses?

Obviously it’s either a lie or not. Can you still make a guess after today’s episode or are you aware what happens so it becomes lying or telling the truth? It’s false it’s because he’s lying which is possibly truth but it’s not simply “oh he guessing” because theoretically he’s already seen it.

According to a anonymous user on 4chan the next episode and PV leaked on a platform like discord: "He wins obviously, he takes down Cinderace via some some sort of "cleverness" and then battles Charizard. The battle ends a little over halfway through the episode. Also there probably is a PM134, 133 doesn't seem to be the last episode."
Highly skeptical about this although I want it to be true X_X.

Status
Not open for further replies.