• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If TrASH loses we are stuck with him again, a flop ending to the flop journeys era.
I don't think he'll leave even if he wins.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
If TrASH loses we are stuck with him again, a flop ending to the flop journeys era.
Under the impression that we won’t still be “stuck with him” if he wins? Let’s face it, he won’t go anywhere, he’ll just realise there’s a region where the trainers didn’t take part in the PWC and Ash will lose to someone before then working his way back up to defeat them..

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Under the impression that we won’t still be “stuck with him” if he wins? Let’s face it, he won’t go anywhere, they’ll just realise there’s a region where the trainers didn’t take part in the PWS and Ash will lose to someone before then working his way back up to defeat them..
Or Leon post-132 will go: "Gee Ash, our battle was great but I just got nodiffed by Geeta offscreen. Here have this ticket to Paldea."

Espeonite

Under the impression that we won’t still be “stuck with him” if he wins? Let’s face it, he won’t go anywhere, he’ll just realise there’s a region where the trainers didn’t take part in the PWC and Ash will lose to someone before then working his way back up to defeat them..
Looking forward to seeing him to lose to some rookie trainer from Paldea on the first episode after he eventually boxes all his pokemon except for the rat.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Or Leon post-132 will go: "Gee Ash, our battle was great but I just got nodiffed by Geeta offscreen. Here have this ticket to Paldea."

"Ash, you're the champion of the champions! Now, I'm sending you to a champion school where other champions better than you and me study under the champion more champion there is!"

More or less. Also, the gimmicks are getting worst, because terrastalizing looks terrible.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
"Ash, you're the champion of the champions! Now, I'm sending you to a champion school where other champions better than you and me study under the champion more champion there is!"

More or less. Also, the gimmicks are getting worst, because terrastalizing looks terrible.
Basically:

PlMuzY6.jpg

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Lmao imagine if Ash loses but get a second place trophy and that's the trophy Griffon is talking about.
LOL, that ain't realistically happening but it would be super hilarious if it actually did

Guy100

Well, I'm stoked on Ash's anticipated victory over Leon to finally get recognition as a great pokemon trainer. Been 20 years of a long time coming, but its well earned based on his resume of competitions.

And as for Goh, the Golden Child, and his possible capture of a Mew. Just the thought of him getting Mew, with having not caught even over 150 pokemon just cheapens the accomplishment. However, I'm no longer surprised by this revelation since he already caught two legendaries.

raisus_77

Well, I'm stoked on Ash's anticipated victory over Leon to finally get recognition as a great pokemon trainer. Been 20 years of a long time coming, but its well earned based on his resume of competitions.

And as for Goh, the Golden Child, and his possible capture of a Mew. Just the thought of him getting Mew, with having not caught even over 150 pokemon just cheapens the accomplishment. However, I'm no longer surprised by this revelation since he already caught two legendaries.
But Ash should already been acknowledged as a great Pokemon trainer. The mere fact he was in the M8 is a proof of that. He was already one of the 8 strongest trainers. After defeating Steven he became the third strongest, and he became the second strongest after defeating Cynthia.

Niormon

I'd love to hear the reason why a Pikcachu that potentially might beat two champion level pokemon somehow losing to a level 1 not trained starter,
hack even best wishes had a better reason ( even if it was lazily written ) not sure how you can write around that and I feel "super secret awesome champions" that didn't enter the PWC because their super secret awesome isn't an answer or a real reason, pokemon isn't Dragon ball z it has some level of scaling believe it or not, and if the anime is saying Leon is the strongest in the world well his the strongest in the world.

Edit lets not forgot before pokemon 2019 started all the champions in the anime have been or less treated equally in the fandom and in the show in terms of skills, power and even show importance, there was never anyone above all the champions until Leon came along and was said to be the strongest in the world, I'm not really sure what Scarlet and Violate would offer Ash if he wins.

Last edited:

Guy100

For fans that are still conflicted over Ash's ascension into a world champion.

To be fair, Ash is technically not the strongest trainer in the world, just the strongest trainer in the PWC tournament. He's technically at the top of the class of over 10,000 trainers that entered the tournament. I know the PWC tournament also included other regional champs, but the ones that entered are just a fraction of the amount of other regional champions in the world, since there obviously more countries out there in the Pokemon world.

Niormon

For fans that are still conflicted over Ash's ascension into a world champion.

To be fair, Ash is technically not the strongest trainer in the world, just the strongest trainer in the PWC tournament. He's technically at the top of the class of over 10,000 trainers that entered the tournament. I know the PWC tournament also included other regional champs, but the ones that entered are just a fraction of the amount of other regional champions in the world, since there obviously more countries out there in the Pokemon world.
Ah good point so maybe paldea trainers and champion did enter and got eliminated early/off screened? that's the thing when creating something like the PWC it makes me ask these question.

Status
Not open for further replies.