• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serena is returning Ash better not lose.
I know she’s just going to be watching on TV because Lisia is there and they love to bait us Amourshippers
Anyway clearly the Kalos League lost scarred y’all if you think Ash will lose

Jikkle

Volcano Trainer
For fans that are still conflicted over Ash's ascension into a world champion.

To be fair, Ash is technically not the strongest trainer in the world, just the strongest trainer in the PWC tournament. He's technically at the top of the class of over 10,000 trainers that entered the tournament. I know the PWC tournament also included other regional champs, but the ones that entered are just a fraction of the amount of other regional champions in the world, since there obviously more countries out there in the Pokemon world.
This is true but it's hard to believe that there would be a significant difference between trainers across the world in terms of skill. Leon is undefeated so even if there are stronger people than him there aren't going to be very many.

So they still run into the same problem in that the level they put Ash he should stomp probably 99% of trainers in a battle regardless of region.

My guess is the next series will introduce a new travel companion that will be the rookie trainer doing the gym challenges and Ash will still be catching new Pokemon but he'll be doing high-level battles against the top tier trainers of the world defending his title.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I know she’s just going to be watching on TV because Lisia is there and they love to bait us Amourshippers
Anyway clearly the Kalos League lost scarred y’all if you think Ash will lose
I think Ash will lose and I was not scarred when Ash won the Kalos League. In fact, I was actually semi-celebrating. XD

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Let's all remember to wait until Friday, maybe Ash didn't win
This is off-topic but I love the image in your signature. I'm stealing the caption, too, because its too relatable lol.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Looking forward to seeing him to lose to some rookie trainer from Paldea on the first episode after he eventually boxes all his pokemon except for the rat.

Actually, it's been a long time since... when was the last time he lost to a rookie?

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I'd love to hear the reason why a Pikcachu that potentially might beat two champion level pokemon somehow losing to a level 1 not trained starter,
hack even best wishes had a better reason ( even if it was lazily written ) not sure how you can write around that and I feel "super secret awesome champions" that didn't enter the PWC because their super secret awesome isn't an answer or a real reason, pokemon isn't Dragon ball z it has some level of scaling believe it or not, and if the anime is saying Leon is the strongest in the world well his the strongest in the world.

Edit lets not forgot before pokemon 2019 started all the champions in the anime have been or less treated equally in the fandom and in the show in terms of skills, power and even show importance, there was never anyone above all the champions until Leon came along and was said to be the strongest in the world, I'm not really sure what Scarlet and Violate would offer Ash if he wins.
Strong trainers who purely focus on getting stronger, such as Paul, have already established reasons for not entering. The thing is, a world champion is only a world champion because they haven’t been rivalled by anyone who entered, therefore it’s perfectly acceptable to establish that the strongest trainers of Paldea didn’t enter due to their dislike of the battle format or whatever..

Sure, establishing this tournament as a “world” championships was probably not their best idea and calling Leon the “strongest” was equally as silly when they’re going to have to introduce someone stronger to make the anime worthwhile, but it is what it is. Ash will come across someone stronger regardless of how they write it and he will want to start a journey to face them and knock them off their top spot. That’s the nature of his character and the nature of the Pokémon anime in general. They made a Galar gym leader ridiculously stronger than any other gym leader “just because”.. without Bea, Ash wouldn’t have had any challenges up until the Masters 8, so yeah they made her strong simply because “why not?”.. and that’s exactly what they’ll do going forward..

AJ97

Trip's the most egregious example so far. Otherwise, he's mostly lost to somewhat experienced trainers or was using relatively inexperienced Pokémon.
Pikachu also lost to Viola in Kalos.

In general, Pikachu's power has always been inconsistent and scaled downward to match the rest of Ash's team. However, doing this once Pikachu becomes the strongest Trainer-owned Pokemon in the world, is a different story all together.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I'd love to hear the reason why a Pikcachu that potentially might beat two champion level pokemon somehow losing to a level 1 not trained starter,
hack even best wishes had a better reason ( even if it was lazily written ) not sure how you can write around that and I feel "super secret awesome champions" that didn't enter the PWC because their super secret awesome isn't an answer or a real reason, pokemon isn't Dragon ball z it has some level of scaling believe it or not, and if the anime is saying Leon is the strongest in the world well his the strongest in the world.

Edit lets not forgot before pokemon 2019 started all the champions in the anime have been or less treated equally in the fandom and in the show in terms of skills, power and even show importance, there was never anyone above all the champions until Leon came along and was said to be the strongest in the world, I'm not really sure what Scarlet and Violate would offer Ash if he wins.
They can always have Ash and pikachu lose to Geeta by not be familiar with terrastalizing, or have him using an untrained Paldea 'mon on his first battles there.

Despite the fact Ash didn't lose his first battles in Alola, so I think it depends on where they want to go with his new status, whatever he's winning the PWC or not.

Ah good point so maybe paldea trainers and champion did enter and got eliminated early/off screened? that's the thing when creating something like the PWC it makes me ask these question.

- Ash will lose to the strange redhead girl and waste three episodes learning how to terrastalize pikachu into not-flying pikachu-

Status
Not open for further replies.