• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
the 2 pages of power ranking nuked already omegalul

I'm expecting Dynakiss to be the cliffhanger of part 2 tbh
I'm not sure why my comment was deleted, i just said that Dynamax Garchomp is better than Mega Garchomp since it keeps the same speed instead of losing speed and in case that Cynthia does use Dynamax i hope she use it on Garchomp.

Sham

The Guardian of War
They’ve gotta be extending JN into SV. The writers would be dirty if they let Cynthia win and she is:

• Dynamaxing
  • Not even Dynamaxing her ace
  • Removing her only super effective move with Stealth Rock that’s being used way too late
  • Dynamax Togekiss doing mass damage despite being a Fairy Type
  • Having base Garchomp win against Mega Lucario

All of these are bad decisions (well save for the Dynamaxing Togekiss) and yet Ash still might…?

Last edited:

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Doesn't the leak just tell us that Ash wins?
I take it they're separating paths because Ash will have to prepare for his final PWC battle while Goh is getting called for Project Mew.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Doesn't the leak just tell us that Ash wins?
I take it they're separating paths because Ash will have to prepare for his final PWC battle while Goh is getting called for Project Mew.
I thought it was implying that but he says that 127 is only about Goh. That means that max Leon and Ash fight can be three episodes and that’s + the conclusion. Unless they have extra time to spear before the games.

We’re almost getting a month of Goh and that’s if Project Mew is even concluded in that episode.

Ash should lose lol but he’s going to win vs Cynthia because Cynthia is throwing.
I thought Ash was going to be in 127?

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Lol I love how the leaker tries to hide the result by posting a vague Its hard for Ash post (They stated they wont spoil match results) but they accidentally reveal it when speculating Ash would go on his own to fight Leon, meaning he did win
tbh for all we know, Ash might have a 1v1 'pity' match against Leon after he loses to Cynthia, giving people the Ash vs Leon match they wanted while not using up too much time

yes I know this is unlikely to happen but it's definitely a possibility

Lol I love how the leaker tries to hide the result by posting a vague Its hard for Ash post (They stated they wont spoil match results) but they accidentally reveal it when speculating Ash would go on his own to fight Leon, meaning he did win
Ash beating Cynthia is as obvious as Serena’s crush on Ash at this point

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Ash runs back to Pallet Town in shame.

The kid didn't have any shame after losing to the likes of cameron in the most embarrassing way, you think he will have shame if he loses which I doubt it to cynthia in close match.

No idea, maybe we get 1 hour specials, maybe JN extends a bit, who knows at this point

I don't know but maybe next series could be the extension of this series just adding the paldea region and it will have more focus, afterall journeys focus on all the regions so they can add it after few weeks in Jan 2023 part instead of doing it in Novermber.

Speed22

The kid didn't have any shame after losing to the likes of cameron in the most embarrassing way, you think he will have shame if he loses which I doubt it to cynthia in close match.
No, this is after he goes back to Alola and is shunned by everyone and loses his title in the most humiliating way to Hau as payback for the Alola League.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
No, this is after he goes back to Alola and is shunned by everyone and loses his title in the most humiliating way to Hau as payback for the Alola League.
Nah bro, you forgot Ash is about to lose until he gets angry when Hau makes Sirfetch'd explode and unlocks his latent Super Saiyan form to obliterate Hau

Status
Not open for further replies.