• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
A variety show spoiled Ash's league win, and Naganadel's return the very next week
I forgot about the first one and i dont know how big the second one is considered.
kinda off-topic, Serena told Ash she will cheer for him, but she wasnt shown in both the Steven battle and the Cynthia battle, i hope she will appear in the Leon battle.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!

divinepokemonXZ

If Ash is using Solgaleo and Leon is using Eternatus then this is really going to be the clash of the ages.

I think they're retiring Ash after Gen 8. There is literally no taller mountain he can climb on his journey to being a Pokemon Master.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Solgaleo vs Eternatus is so out of the blue I wouldn't be surprised

that would only make sense to me if Eternatus is somehow triggered to go on another rampage and Nebby comes help his dad (Ash) stop it this time.

If Ash is using Solgaleo and Leon is using Eternatus then this is really going to be the clash of the ages.

I think they're retiring Ash after Gen 8. There is literally no taller mountain he can climb on his journey to being a Pokemon Master.

Leon did not catch Eternatus, Goh did.

Are you seriously going to tell me that Leon has the power to take someone else's pokemon to use in battle for himself? Not only does that send really bad messages on an extreme level even worse than the Grookey scenario did...but that only makes look Goh look worse off as well since it would further implicate his ineptness at handling pokemon overall.

I really hope those are just fake from lack of news.

Guy100

Well, I honestly was expecting Ash to use Lugia in his final showdown with Leon, but I guess Solgaleo will have to do.

I'm not too surprised seeing how Ash did help raise it as a nebby, and befriended it after it evolved. After all, Ash is without an Alolan Pokemon on his current team, and it seems fitting that an Alolan Legendary, such as Solgaleo, properly represents a pokemon of the region he's champion of, the same with Leon, getting Eternatus.

I guess this means Solgaleo will officially be Ash's first legendary pokemon. Whether he keeps it or lets it roam is unanswerable.

However, Solagelo is not as majestic as suicune, but at least its more powerful. Its a shame Goh will be allowed to also get Regigigas to equal the playing field.

ShadowForce720

Well, I honestly was expecting Ash to use Lugia in his final showdown with Leon, but I guess Solgaleo will have to do.

I'm not too surprised seeing how Ash did help raise it as a nebby, and befriended it after it evolved. After all, Ash is without an Alolan Pokemon on his current team, and it seems fitting that an Alolan Legendary, such as Solgaleo, properly represents a pokemon of the region he's champion of, the same with Leon, getting Eternatus.

I guess this means Solgaleo will officially be Ash's first legendary pokemon. Whether he keeps it or lets it roam is unanswerable.

However, Solagelo is not as majestic as suicune, but at least its more powerful. Its a shame Goh will be allowed to also get Regigigas to equal the playing field.
Wait if Ash does wind up using Solegaleo against Leon then does that mean he will probably use it’s signature Z-move with it in the battle as well?

Also if Ash does use Solegaleo against Leon then I’m curious to what the rest of Ash’s team will be besides Pikachu.

Like for instance is mostly going to be the same team he used against Cynthia but one of his Pokémon is swapped out for Solegaleo it going to be a mixture of mons from his different regional teams.

divinepokemonXZ

I never thought we would be discussing Ash battling with Solgaleo in this series
Me neither.

I'm starting to get worried this might be the end of the ANIME not just the end of Ash's journey. Like there may not be a ScarVio anime, even one with new protagonists.

ShadowForce720

Me neither.

I'm starting to get worried this might be the end of the ANIME not just the end of Ash's journey. Like there may not be a ScarVio anime, even one with new protagonists.
I think I should point this out but even if Ash’s Journey does come to an end here and even if this is the end of the main anime series this does not mean that the Pokémon anime as a whole is completely ended.

What I mean we could still get new Pokémon series it’s just that they won’t be part of the continuity/canon that would have ended in Journeys. Heck it’s even possible that we could wind up having multiple Pokémon anime series, and even see some spin off games or other Pokémon media finally get anime series.

Niormon

huh what the hack happen did all of posts get removed?

edit Yup all of the post got removed I don't know why the mods did that nobody was fighting last time I saw?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Maybe something big will happen in episode 127 and thats why there isnt information about episode 128 and on.
last time a big thing was revealed before the episode that it happened in it was aired was Serena's back then-new haircut which was revealed in a picture from episode 67 of XY.
i just hope this big thing wont disappoint us.
Something big for JN, mm .. Maybe we will have two recaps in one episode? Recap special

TheNewGuy

This Solgaleo thing is absolute insanity. It's barely been built up at all and his entire team looked fighting fit after Cynthia so he'd have to suddenly lose one of them. Also if he beat Leon with a legendary he then released, it doesn't exactly make him definitively the better trainer.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
This Solgaleo thing is absolute insanity. It's barely been built up at all and his entire team looked fighting fit after Cynthia so he'd have to suddenly lose one of them. Also if he beat Leon with a legendary he then released, it doesn't exactly make him definitively the better trainer.
G-max Melmetal would made more sense, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.