• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ97

Looks like my prediction is likely right about Leon having all 3 Galar starters.
Having only Rilaboom would've seemed very biased considering Leon's position as the champion. Frankly, not too happy about it, but it is what it is.
Prediction and hopes:

129 - Torrent

Pikachu (Z-move) vs Dragapult - Pikachu wins, then recalled
Dragonite Vs Inteleon - Dragonite Recalled
Dracovish vs Inteleon - (Torrent) - Draw

130 - Toying
Sirfetch'd vs Rillaboom - Rillaboom wins
Dragonite vs Rillaboom - Dragonite wins
Dragonite vs Mr Rime (Toying) - Mr Rime

131 - Strongest
Gengar vs Mr Rime - Gengar wins
GMAX Gengar vs Cinderace - Draw
Mega Lucario vs GMAX Charizard - Charizard wins

132 - Finale
Pikachu vs Charizard - Pikachu wins
Dude.. Nobody wants to read your Random predictions without any basis which you revise 5 times a day.
No different than your "Episode Predictions" which I've seen you revise, 20-30 times so far? Which still ended up being all incorrect lol.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Dude.. Nobody wants to read your Random predictions without any basis which you revise 5 times a day.
No different than your "Episode Predictions" which I've seen you revise, 20-30 times so far? Which still ended up being all incorrect lol.
How about you shut up and let people do what they want, since it DOESN'T AFFECT YOU AT ALL.

AJ97

Now since Leon has 4 Potential Pokemon to G-Max, can we expect him to G-Max another Pokemon?

Considering what they did with Cynthia, I wouldn't be surprised if they have Leon G-Max Intelleon or Cinderace.

AJ97

How about you shut up and let people do what they want, since it DOESN'T AFFECT YOU AT ALL.
Yes I would say that. If I think something is bad, I'll say it is bad, and likewise if I think it's good, I'll say it's good.

Just because you are a beginner does not mean you cannot be criticized. When judging who is the best at something between a group of people, you should judge them all fairly, regardless of other factors. If you're a beginner, and you're crap at something, you don't get a pass from criticism just cause you're a beginner. You're still crap.
Hypocrite much Scot?

Pikachu using a Z-Move to just NUKE one of Leon’s Pokémon early? Yeah no
Also boo to Cinderace and Inteleon, but I guess the Torrent title makes sense

Master Pikachu 11

Pikachu using a Z-Move to just NUKE one of Leon’s Pokémon early? Yeah no
Also boo to Cinderace and Inteleon, but I guess the Torrent title makes sense
Again Leon using Cinderrace and Intelleon is mentioned to be unconfirmed by the leaker meaning they are speculating. He may not be using them in the battle. It’s best to wait for the preview next week.

Looks like now the same Leaker is talking about Leon using MCY

I guess with Leon now having more G-Max options and the confirmed episode description of Leon's proposal to Ash; looks like we could potentially have an all Gimmick showdown.
Is Leon gonna use a Z Move or… terra…
If Leon doesn’t use GMAX Charizard which is what the fight has been building up to all series then that will be stupid and I’ll hate it

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Looks like now the same Leaker is talking about Leon using MCY

I guess with Leon now having more G-Max options and the confirmed episode description of Leon's proposal to Ash; looks like we could potentially have an all Gimmick showdown.
Would he use Z-moves tho? Maybe the Psychic Z-Move could debut with Mr Rime?

Also I can see the arguments already:
"Ash only won due Leon using Mega Evolution instead of Gmax "
A bit similar to Cynthia's Garchomp

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Yeah, now that’s just overplaying the hand.

Not only have we not seen Leon break out Mega anything, let alone Mega Zard Y, but now we’re just supposed to believe that Leon can just go ahead and break out four powerups while Ash only has 3 on hand?

Leon would have attempted MCY against Eternamax anyway if he had it. This is just way off base.

AJ97

Tbh, I'd prefer MCY over G-Max Charizard as the latter would only last for 3 turns and 2 of those are basically going to be G-Max Wildfires.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness

I wrote some time ago that Mr. Rime using Shaterred Psyche against Sirfetch'd charging at him with Meteor Assault would be awesome.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Yeah, now that’s just overplaying the hand.

Not only have we not seen Leon break out Mega anything, let alone Mega Zard Y, but now we’re just supposed to believe that Leon can just go ahead and break out four powerups while Ash only has 3 on hand?

Leon would have attempted MCY against Eternamax anyway if he had it. This is just way off base.
What it Leon decided to learn to Mega Evolve his Charizard after the fight with Eternatus as he understood it can help him in another similar situation?

Sham

The Guardian of War

It would kinda be the reversed with them which can be cool. Cynthia revealed her Keystone on Iris and then used a Dynamax Pokémon on Ash while Leon used GMAX Charizard on Diantha and possibly using MCY.

It’s actually not surprising since he was around the other Master 8 Pokémon merch, expect we all thought it was Lance’s. It’s pretty cool though it shows flexibility

Is that the argument that Cynthia would have won with Mega Garchomp? All I’m hearing is that for some reason it was smarter Dynamaxing Togekiss.

MCY has been overshadowed it’s entire existence so this is kinda cool

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
What it Leon decided to learn to Mega Evolve his Charizard after the fight with Eternatus as he understood it can help him in another similar situation?
Then this would have been brought up in the episode where he was bearing his heart out about being on the top.

If we are to assume he’s been prepping a Mega form for Charizard after the fight with Eternatus, then all the proselytizing about being spurred to fight stronger people gets undercut by him going “oh btw I’ve got this now, sorry I didn’t bring it up before.” at the final moment.

AJ97

Then this would have been brought up in the episode where he was bearing his heart out about being on the top.

If we are to assume he’s been prepping a Mega form for Charizard after the fight with Eternatus, then all the proselytizing about being spurred to fight stronger people gets undercut by him going “oh btw I’ve got this now, sorry I didn’t bring it up before.” at the final moment.
Or maybe Leon didn't have his Mega- Bracelet or whatever on him? It's not like Ash always walks around with his Z-Ring, Mega-Bracelet, Dynamax Band etc. He's only wearing all of it now for the tournament.

Leon similarly just keeps the Dynamax band on him and decides to bring out his other gimmicks for the final clash against Ash? To have a true Champion Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.