• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Let's just restart this one. Bolded some rules people seemingly are having a hard time with:

People have been asking for this thread for a while, so let's get a proper regulated one going, shall we. Keep the following guidelines in mind:

1) This is a thread intended specifically for people that WANT to be spoiled about things they aren't supposed to know yet. For the most part, this means information posted online from people that claim to have exclusive information on upcoming episodes nobody else has. Don't use it to discuss magazine articles, official tweets or other things that you'd normally post in the regular threads for the episodes in question. Remember the point of this thread is to make it safe for people that don't want to know these spoilers to still use the forum, not to keep actual official announcements from them.

2) This is a containment thread for a specific type of spoilers not all people want to see. Things that belong here are infraction-worthy to post elsewhere.

3) Given the subject matter, this means the source of these claims is generally "dude trust me". Assume everything posted here is potentially false, but feel free to discuss among yourselves how potentially "legit" any named leakers are. If it's actually confirmed, though, it probably doesn't belong here.

4) Machine translations of articles, interviews and other info is not leaks and is not allowed.

Feedback, further rule suggestions etc are welcome. Keep them coming.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
the 2 pages of power ranking nuked already omegalul

I'm expecting Dynakiss to be the cliffhanger of part 2 tbh

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Wowowow wait. Maybe this is when that soundtrack will play, and Ash manages to find the motivation at the end? This is looking grim for him now..

Red and Blue

Well Goh is still in Wyndon by episode 127. I guess if Ash loses they could decide to split up after returning to Vermilion City

Blood Red

【推しの子】
So Ash and Gou split up? LOL Ash will be all alone in Wydon or what?
Can't wait for an 'Ash is lost!' episode for the M8! Maybe Ash and Leon could get lost together!
That first one doesn't sound great for Ash at all. Maybe we won't get Ash vs Leon after all.
lol I'd die laughing. Please do this JN, I might regain some faith for the next series.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
What do you mean? Doesn't it say vs Leon on Ash's line?
I took the “only Goh” part as in he’s the only person accomplishing his dreams. I get that it’s a Goh episode but why mention Ash’s dream?

He/She is saying it’s a inference though

Also JN 127 says it’s Goh’s goal. How many episodes are for Leon?

We’re getting three episodes of Goh. Time is ticking. At most Leon and Ash can be two episodes and that’s the finale unless they have permission to extend this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.