• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Pokéfan comes out this Friday, Moot’s sources have apparently already gotten the magazine. New episode titles and a very likely chance the SV anime finally gets revealed

hyped!

Sham

The Guardian of War
I really wished Moot was more credible. That whole thing about Cynthia VS Ash being one episode kinda killed all of that but hopefully he’s right

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Wait thought Moot was the credible one, or am i getting the leakers mixed up

Sham

The Guardian of War
We probably shouldn't fully trust a leak that uses words like 'maybe' and 'personal opinion'.
Except s(he) has been right about almost everything. The “maybe” might be off but for the the most part they’ve been pretty credible imo. It could be blatant trolling but guilty until proven innocent with this series.

I’m watching live this Friday then. Better be new content. Otherwise this Friday will be a fun watch with my Meowth and Perrserker friends

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Except s(he) has been right about almost everything. The “maybe” might be off but for the the most part they’ve been pretty credible imo.
Imo? There isn't really an imo with this sort of thing. Either they are objectively credible or they are objectively bad.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
Imo? There isn't really an imo with this sort of thing. Either they are objectively credible or they are objectively bad.
What do you call someone who gets 90% of rumours right but 10% wrong? I'd take them somewhat seriously, but will keep in mind that it might be wrong. Similarly if they're like 70/30, but with more grains of salt.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a scale on credibility, especially if you don't take everything they say as 1000% certainty.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
to the point that I'd pay for a documentary on the production of Pokemon Journeys, and just what lead the writers to doing some of these decisions.
Not going to lie, I'm more intrigued and interested on finding out all about the production drama behind the scenes than I'm for the show itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.