• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayQuil95

If I made a Twitter account right now, posted some random thing like "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, ASH WILL USE ASH-GRENINJA TO BEAT LEON'S CHARIZARD LESGOOOO!" with some horrible Photoshop of a blue frog with hair beating up an orange lizard with toy wings glued to it, I'd be 99% sure that most of the community would spend one week debating on it and doom posting lmfao... Including myself.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The question is - does this fusion use earning or a dance…
Neither, but both. DB Fusions bracelet.

Do the super dance with five at the end for good measure.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Don’t know what’s funnier, people thinking Ash will use Solgaleo against Eternatus or thinking that his Gible evolved twice off-screen and will be used in the Masters Tournament.
Not even offscreen the little dude has been decidedly on screen every Ash focused battle with the oak lab cutaways

Guy100

So all we get is a single new episode title confirmation as an reward for all our patience and a week hiatus.

More so, it feels rather redundant having Ash use the same team in another 6 V 6 battle, especially since we've seen all their movesets and gimmicks in the previous Master's 8 battles.

I was hoping, like the Alola Leauge finals and exhibition match, there would be some sort of turn of event, like with Melmetal and Nagenadal being Ash's new member sand Tapu Koko being Kuki's last pokemon.

I guess the only thing to look forward to is seeing Leon's other 3 remain team members. Of course, it might not be that hard of a guess, and Leon's whole six team is nothing special. Sometimes, I wish Tobais entered the masters 8 tournament and was revealed as the number 1 trainer.

Hu Tao

Serebii Lurker for at least half a decade
This Solgaleo and Eternatus thing kinda reminded me of "The Strongest Lizardon Battle! Dande vs. Alan!" moment... can't believe expectations have only lowered from that situation moving forward up until Ash vs. Cynthia, obviously best battle of the M8 and enjoyable enough. I don't think even that battle was worth the hype it got though. Remember people hoping that Ash will use reserves in the M8? Yeah it may create some problems with some reserves jobbing for others to look good, but it would have made the M8 a lot more interesting to see some of the mons Ash traveled with over the series. Lmao

It's hard to be positive about Ash vs. Leon for me given that Leon's battles in the M8 are very questionable at best. Something ridiculous and unexpected has to happen for me to stay interested in Ash vs. Leon like aforementioned reserves, Ash or Leon using X Legendary Pokemon, or something even dumber like Ash-Greninja, idk. Sadly, while technically possible, these are probably not going to happen. Ash vs. Kukui had such a twist with Tapu Koko, yeah the supposed ace Incineroar not fighting last and the 6th Pokemon being suspiciously hidden raised huge red flags but I honestly did not predict the amazing 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt vs. Guardian of Alola scene when the episode came out a couple years back. Totally forgot that Z-Move existed but it came into life in the anime in the best way possible and really the progress Ash made in Alola ever since Tapu Koko gave him the Z-Ring in the first episode. I doubt that Ash vs. Leon will be able to capture the same magic or even come anywhere close to this.

Anyways, gonna keep on being pessimistic and hope that Journeys surprises me with at least a solid battle with a better finale than Lucario vs. Garchomp. Ash vs. Leon will probably be very similar to Ash vs. Cynthia if I had to make a bet, just switch up who's winning and who's losing on Ash's team a little, though Ash has a wide range of gimmicks to choose from (my vote is for G-Max Pikachu). If it's merely a solid battle, hopefully this won't be Ash's last battle in the series if he's not coming back in SV. At least give him a Kukui/Paul/Alain/etc. tier battle or a good one against a Legendary like X Pokemon/Ho-oh to finish him. But imo he will likely stay given Ash's marketability and the vague nature of being a Pokemon Master still gives a lot of possibilities for what Ash will do in the future.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
See they were just seeking attention
No need to be mean. The person must already feel so shitty as it is, seeing as they deleted their entire Twitter account as well. I mean if the person is not credible then don't put any stock in them and just move on to actual credible sources. Never got the point that just because they were incorrect we now should bully and harass them with replies until they leave the platform. "Ehh this person doesn't seem credible, I'll just move on to another credible twitter account." Something this simple shouldn't be so hard. Or just block them if you don't want to see their fake leaks around.

lanmanna

No need to be mean. The person must already feel so shitty as it is, seeing as they deleted their entire Twitter account as well. I mean if the person is not credible then don't put any stock in them and just move on to actual credible sources. Never got the point that just because they were incorrect we now should bully and harass them with replies until they leave the platform. "Ehh this person doesn't seem credible, I'll just move on to another credible twitter account." Something this simple shouldn't be so hard. Or just block them if you don't want to see their fake leaks around.
They deleted their account so they could make a new account to tweet false rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.