• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Oh for crying out loud, I swear to Arceus if they give Leon an Intelleon AND a Cinderace I will not be a happy trainer. Though maybe that is why Goh left? So his Intelleon and Cinderace don't compete for attention?

I hope not... give him Swampert alongside Eternatus and make the sixth Pokemon Rhyperior (because Mr. Rime is ugly).
This makes more sense than it had to

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi

I don't know where to post this so I will put it here.

This stupid, stupid,stupid man Mr Director of animation is telling people that if they don't like the recaps that they rewatch older episodes... What a stupid,stupid man.

You IDIOT, you do recaps cause you and Mr Tomiyasu didn't know how to deal with COVID and his consequences and since you did not know you are forced to do recaps and breaks cause you're so broke that probably people who make this anime are not getting paid.

How can Pokemon Anime be good with such wonderfull minds working with it, other animes have survived COVID without doing this stupidity.

Maybe he is this way cause he knows that by the next anime his ass is outta office. Cause this is what happened with Yu Gi Oh and they changed studios.

You're so bad you ruined Pokemon anime and you ruined yourselfes.

Do a good thing once in your life and tell the people what is going on with Pokemon Anime.
I think this is a severe overreaction.

We don't know what's happening with the production and what kinds of issues are going on. For all we know, this is outside of the animator's control, and yet people keep attacking them and criticizing them. This fandom is being quite unfair, if you ask me.

I think the animator being fed up is a reasonable human reaction.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!

This stupid, stupid,stupid man Mr Director of animation is telling people that if they don't like the recaps that they rewatch older episodes... What a stupid,stupid man.

You IDIOT, you do recaps cause you and Mr Tomiyasu didn't know how to deal with COVID and his consequences and since you did not know you are forced to do recaps and breaks cause you're so broke that probably people who make this anime are not getting paid.

How can Pokemon Anime be good with such wonderfull minds working with it, other animes have survived COVID without doing this stupidity.

Maybe he is this way cause he knows that by the next anime his ass is outta office. Cause this is what happened with Yu Gi Oh and they changed studios.

Do a good thing once in your life and tell the people what is going on with Pokemon Anime.
Has it occurred to you that these people may have gotten SICK from covid during the pandemic? Possibly multiple times, too. They aren't having production troubles to personally annoy you. They've been trying not to die so we can continue to have an anime, and not only that but they were grappling with Japan's bureaucratic jungle. Remember, this was the most devastating global pandemic in a hundred years. At least 18 million people died and that's a conservative number, I wouldn't be surprised if a decade later studies reveal that the true death toll was closer to 30 million. Covid is not an abstract enemy, especially for middle-aged people or folks with preexisting conditions, it's a very real threat with very real implications.

The recaps are probably due to entire episodes getting cut or never being finished as a result of the pandemic.

Edit: Ditto for the breaks too.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
They aren't having production troubles to personally annoy you.
THANK YOU.

People are here acting as if the animators hate the fans and are making recap episodes out of spite or something. Jesus christ.

If they are forced to take so many breaks and have so many recaps, something obviously wrong has to be going on. This is a single animator and people are letting out their anger at one person who is probably underpaid, working long hours and has no control over this situation.

Guy100

I hope not unless they pull a kakui situation with Tapu Koko, but this time it's with Ash to even the playing field. Perhaps Solgaleo (who we know can travel through wormholes so it getting to Ash isn't out of the question), or Zacian, heck even Mewtwo just something to equal that thing in power.

I know this would mean one of Ash's current six would have to be benched, but hopefully they won't have Leon use that thing, I mean Leon should know first hand how dangerous it is considering it caused him to question his strength when he lost to it, and it's bad enough he was taming it behind Goh's back without telling him, he didn't catch the thing so he had no right to do that.

Heck Goh letting him keep it feels forced too.

I have strong feeling Leon's using it (Eternatus), especially seeing how its being introduced again so late in the series finale of the masters 8, and that fact that Goh outright gives it to Leon, with Sonia adding the need to establish a germane introduction to the public and prove its not dangerous . Best way Leon can do that is through a pokemon battle to signify his bond with the purple dragon.

I'm glad they took this route, cause now I'm excited to know who will be Ash's secret pokemon to take down the legendary behemoth. None of his current pokemon has the power to take it down, so its best Ash call upon an old regional friend or new one. Whether it be Solgaleo or Lugia, i'm stoked.

If I were to guess who would be benched, the odds are in favor of dracovish. Never liked that thing.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
THANK YOU.

People are here acting as if the animators hate the fans and are making recap episodes out of spite or something. Jesus christ.

If they are forced to take so many breaks and have so many recaps, something obviously wrong has to be going on. This is a single animator and people are letting out their anger at one person who is probably underpaid, working long hours and has no control over this situation.
Exactly that is the harshest truth though to be honest I agree with you

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Exactly that is the harshest truth though to be honest
It's pure entitlement, that's what it is.

Does waiting for new episodes suck? Yes, it sucks and it's disappointing. I truly feel the same way.

But this negative attitude towards the staff members, as if they're ruining our lives by giving us recap episodes and breaks is unbelievable. You know who is truly suffering in this situation? The staff, the animators, everyone who is working on this.

Pokemon fans sitting in their comfy rooms watching new episodes of Pokemon vs anime staff breaking their bones to deliver new episodes.

Gee, who has it worse I wonder? Pokemon fans, of course. :confused:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Does waiting for new episodes suck? Yes, it sucks and it's disappointing. I truly feel the same way.

But this negative attitude towards the staff members, as if they're ruining our lives by giving us recap episodes and break is unbelievable. You know who is truly suffering in this situation? The staff, the animators, everyone who is working on this.

Actually no. It is our lives that are being ruined because *gasp* we have to wait longer to get more episodes. :(
The breaks aren't really in the writing staff's control anyways so they shouldn't be blamed for that.
I also think they really should at least consider changing their schedule format from weekly to a yearly 24-26 episode schedule and they should definitely change the timeslot back to Thursdays.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214

But this negative attitude towards the staff members, as if they're ruining our lives by giving us recap episodes and breaks is unbelievable. You know who is truly suffering in this situation? The staff, the animators, everyone who is working on this.

Pokemon fans sitting in their comfy rooms watching new episodes of Pokemon vs anime staff breaking their bones to deliver new episodes.

Gee, who has it worse I wonder? Pokemon fans, of course. :confused:
I can understand how you feel sometimes I feel the same way but I can understand that breaks are not in their control and I can understand how much they will be working to give us weekly episodes for
that i am grateful but at the same time feel bad for staff, animators and everyone who is working on this

Last edited:

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I think this is a severe overreaction.

We don't know what's happening with the production and what kinds of issues are going on. For all we know, this is outside of the animator's control, and yet people keep attacking them and criticizing them. This fandom is being quite unfair, if you ask me.

I think the animator being fed up is a reasonable human reaction.

Like the rest of the freeaking world you know, or the pandemic just affected them? It afecrted me, It afected you and we still deal with the consequences.

If they have problems hey we can understand... but be sincere why this is happening at the end of the day is the audience that puts the food on the table. When they watch the series, when they buy the products.

And don't be a jerk on twitter.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Like the rest of the freeaking world you know, or the pandemic just affected them? It afecrted me, It afected you and we still deal with the consequences.

If they have problems hey we can understand... but be sincere why this is happening at the end of the day is the audience that puts the food on the table. When they watch the series, when they buy the products.

>puts food on the table

Bro like 98% of the people here watch these new eps illegally were not the audience that’s bringing in the shows ratings LOL. They don’t owe us anything

The most sensible thing at this point is for the anime to take a long hiatus. This is more detrimental to the show than BW’s earthquake and the Porygon situation because COVID has derailed production so much. But why now do we see the effects? It’s puzzling

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Biggest piece of garbage I’ve read today lmao. Literal essay of gibberish and rant that screams entitlement.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer

Go touch grass and make unfunny memes about The Simpsons again you entitled brat
Jesus Christ this post reeks of a manchild being gifted a keyboard and malding over dumb ****

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
>puts food on the table

Bro like 98% of the people here watch these new eps illegally were not the audience that’s bringing in the shows ratings LOL. They don’t owe us anything

I'm talking about people who watch in Japan i'm not including myself or you, but I supose that when I see the show on Netflix or on Tv we are also part of the audience you know... But I'm talking about the Japanese Audience not me.

Biggest piece of garbage I’ve read today lmao. Literal essay of gibberish and rant that screams entitlement.

Yes that tweet is really entitled.
Has it occurred to you that these people may have gotten SICK from covid during the pandemic? Possibly multiple times, too. They aren't having production troubles to personally annoy you. They've been trying not to die so we can continue to have an anime, and not only that but they were grappling with Japan's bureaucratic jungle. Remember, this was the most devastating global pandemic in a hundred years. At least 18 million people died and that's a conservative number, I wouldn't be surprised if a decade later studies reveal that the true death toll was closer to 30 million. Covid is not an abstract enemy, especially for middle-aged people or folks with preexisting conditions, it's a very real threat with very real implications.

The recaps are probably due to entire episodes getting cut or never being finished as a result of the pandemic.

Edit: Ditto for the breaks too.

Of course they did this to annoy a person who lives at 18 hours of distance.

And don't use COVID to attack me cause I said multiple times that I would understand, however other agencies did not have this problem. Tell me why.

And btw I almost lost my sister due to COVID, my Father Illness got worse due to the Lockup that lasted 3 months, I work as an administrative at a Nursing Home and you have No freaking idea how the poor elderly suffered. Everyone suffered. You think I'm blind, stupid or both?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
This is honestly so funny at this point LMAOO
Guy asks people who dont like recaps to not watch them if they want and to watch other old episodes that brings them excitement
Heck they dont even say it in a snarky way

And Mr. Manchild here feels he is being personally attacked and decides to insult the crew and asks them to do 'something good in their life once'
Im sure they are much more successful and have achieved more than whatever you have in your sad life

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
This thread is anything but the leaks thread
Well, back on the topic of leaks.

A bunch of leakers have been deconfirmed, I guess.

Like Moot claiming his insiders told him that 128 was Project Mew conclusion.
Or people claiming that we were potentially getting a villain arc. Or that we were getting a SV teaser last week or this week.
Or literally anything else they said.

So yeah.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Well, back on the topic of leaks.

A bunch of leakers have been deconfirmed, I guess.

Like Moot claiming his insiders told him that 128 was Project Mew conclusion.
Or people claiming that we were potentially getting a villain arc. Or that we were getting a SV teaser last week or this week.
Or literally anything else they said.

So yeah.
Well, the 128 being Project Mew was debunked, but nothing about the villain arc.

I am on Copium

Status
Not open for further replies.