• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Well, the 128 being Project Mew was debunked, but nothing about the villain arc.

I am on Copium
Well. The Eternatus development from the new episode is setting up one of two things:

1) Leon will use it in the finals.
2) Someone will try to steal it again or use it or whatever.

But since Leon now has Eternatus under his command, I'm doubtful the second option will happen.

It is also possible it's not setting up anything, but if that's the case, I don't see why the writers would bother to write this segment. So I have to conclude that this is leading towards something.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Okay I know when I have lost the battle so I will correct myself and try to be more educated in my claiming:

I disagree with that tweet cause when you do 4 recap clips in a 4-5 month ´ span (A recap for month) people are going to ask, instead of blowing them away you should give an explanation of why the show is being interrupted or why are so many recaps. This is not normal and again people who watch legally and buy the products should be given an explanation that maybe he can or cannot give right now. Other series have started even in the COVID era and have finshed Digimon 2020, despite being cr*p, One Piece is on his best animation moment and others. Probably this is due to really bad luck or bad management however I don't know and maybe we never will.

This is honestly so funny at this point LMAOO
Guy asks people who dont like recaps to not watch them if they want and to watch other old episodes that brings them excitement
Heck they dont even say it in a snarky way

And Mr. Manchild here feels he is being personally attacked and decides to insult the crew and asks them to do 'something good in their life once'
Im sure they are much more successful and have achieved more than whatever you have in your sad life

Probably my wording was incorrect and I apologize, but not to you. You can call me Manchild whatever... I don't care what a snitch like you is going to say to me. But yes I have a sad life due to my surrounding and probably my own mistakes. And the fact of the person I loved the most is having an awful end of his days after working all his life makes me a little cranky...but you know life sucks and then you die.

I guess we are both a pair of judgemental idiots huh?
Literally STFU.

Yes, I Start To Feel Underrated.

Thank you.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Well. The Eternatus development from the new episode is setting up one of two things:

1) Leon will use it in the finals.
2) Someone will try to steal it again or use it or whatever.

But since Leon now has Eternatus under his command, I'm doubtful the second option will happen.

It is also possible it's not setting up anything, but if that's the case, I don't see why the writers would bother to write this segment. So I have to conclude that this is leading towards something.
PLZ Giovanni do something

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I'm talking about people who watch in Japan i'm not including myself or you, but I supose that when I see the show on Netflix or on Tv we are also part of the audience you know... But I'm talking about the Japanese Audience not me.

Yes that tweet is really entitled.

Of course they did this to annoy a person who lives at 18 hours of distance.

And don't use COVID to attack me cause I said multiple times that I would understand, however other agencies did not have this problem. Tell me why.

And btw I almost lost my sister due to COVID, my Father Illness got worse due to the Lockup that lasted 3 months, I work as an administrative at a Nursing Home and you have No freaking idea how the poor elderly suffered. Everyone suffered. You think I'm blind, stupid or both?
If you've really had experiences with covid you should understand that it can really disrupt workflow when multiple employees are affected simultaneously, especially employees working a time-sensitive job like creating an anime.

Canada has been just as strict about covid as Japan. I work at a childcare center as a volunteer, and to play with the toddlers (many of whom have compromised immune systems and various medical conditions or disorders) we have to be extremely vigilant about making sure we aren't bringing covid into the center as the kids and some of the staff are really vulnerable to covid. This means we need to do online covid screening (via phone QR codes) and isolate for several days if we even have one symptom. Granted, they've relaxed a bit now that the pandemic is mostly over, but before the vaccines were distributed they were VERY strict.

This center is very dependent on volunteers, it cannot function if most of the volunteers are in isolation. Covid spreads faster than any other disease known to man so it is quite possible for multiple volunteers, staff members, and even kids to be sent to quarantine. When that happens the center has to close briefly which is not super ideal for the parents or the kids.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Well, back on the topic of leaks.

A bunch of leakers have been deconfirmed, I guess.

Like Moot claiming his insiders told him that 128 was Project Mew conclusion.
Or people claiming that we were potentially getting a villain arc. Or that we were getting a SV teaser last week or this week.
Or literally anything else they said.

So yeah.
Moot has taken so many L's, he needs to stop being considered as a source here by people. What I believe is that he randomly follows the actual leakers and their posts, but when he talks about insiders and all, its all bogus and its him trying to make an educated guess and predict something to boost his credibility. In reality, he has no sources

Probably my wording was incorrect and I apologize, but not to you. You can call me Manchild whatever... I don't care what a snitch like you is going to say to me. But yes I have a sad life due to my surrounding and probably my own mistakes. And the fact of the person I loved the most is having an awful end of his days after working all his life makes me a little cranky...but you know life sucks and then you die.
....Snitch? Lol where did that come from, when did I snitch on somebody (or have anything to snitch about anyway lol)
Im sorry to hear though that things are rough, Id advise trying to stay away from negative things as much as you can nowadays, and clearly JN is that for you. You should probably watch other content that is more positive for you and leaves you feeling better rather than more cynical than JN, and I hope things get better for you

tsunamimijumaru

So Leon is definitely using Eternatus so that's his fourth mon pretty much. Although I will say if he was gonna own it anyway then they should have just had him catch it instead of Goh but I guess they wanted to follow the games where the main characters catch it. Mr rime hasn't appeared yet so makes sense to appear with Leon and they may as well give him an Inteleon as well just to give a team of Galar mons plus Charizard.

As for Ash, I mean Solgaleo would be cool. If León was actually gonna own Eternatus then they could have given him Zacian for that Galar representation. If someone is getting benched it will probably be the duck or Mr Vish but Sirfetch'd had a really good showing against Cynthia they could leave it on that note.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Moot is off the list of reputable leakers as his tendency to hype stuff up for it not actually be anything just screams to me desperate for clout rather than giving a crap about reputable leak relaying. It’s just obnoxious with a lot of those big blogs on Twitter. There’s plenty of leak posters on there who are wrong far less often and doing pointlessly drum up excitement for things that aren’t real

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Moot is off the list of reputable leakers as his tendency to hype stuff up for it not actually be anything just screams to me desperate for clout rather than giving a crap about reputable leak relaying. It’s just obnoxious with a lot of those big blogs on Twitter. There’s plenty of leak posters on there who are wrong far less often and doing pointlessly drum up excitement for things that aren’t real
To be honest, I've taken every single leaker off my list for credible leakers. They've all said wrong stuff, and for me, it's 2 strikes and you're out.

nuzamaki90

It's pure entitlement, that's what it is.

Does waiting for new episodes suck? Yes, it sucks and it's disappointing. I truly feel the same way.

But this negative attitude towards the staff members, as if they're ruining our lives by giving us recap episodes and breaks is unbelievable. You know who is truly suffering in this situation? The staff, the animators, everyone who is working on this.

Pokemon fans sitting in their comfy rooms watching new episodes of Pokemon vs anime staff breaking their bones to deliver new episodes.

Gee, who has it worse I wonder? Pokemon fans, of course. :confused:
I don’t follow this thread at all, hell I don’t even know what this post was a response to. I came in to see if anyone was talking about the animators’ comments this morning and I ended up witnessing a rare Kazuniya W and thus you deserve this:

AJ97

It's pure entitlement, that's what it is.

Does waiting for new episodes suck? Yes, it sucks and it's disappointing. I truly feel the same way.

But this negative attitude towards the staff members, as if they're ruining our lives by giving us recap episodes and breaks is unbelievable. You know who is truly suffering in this situation? The staff, the animators, everyone who is working on this.

Pokemon fans sitting in their comfy rooms watching new episodes of Pokemon vs anime staff breaking their bones to deliver new episodes.

Gee, who has it worse I wonder? Pokemon fans, of course. :confused:
Dumb reasoning.
This is pretty much the case for any business that has a strong dependence on its fanbase.

Most of the fanbase (at least the majority of people complaining on here) have invested a great portion of their lives towards the franchise; either by watching the anime or purchasing things like their Games, Cards, Action figures, Movies, etc. The list goes on.

Plus, when you benchmark the current standard of the anime against other shows that are not even a fraction close in size to the franchise; it is ridiculous, and People should be allowed to complain.

sutellakiara

Shirona, my beloved...
Is it le covid boogeyman time again?

Either way, that dude should be directing his rage at the production staff or Tomiyasu or whoever it is that is the true root reason it is all a mess. In private. Snapping back at your audience in public will never be a good idea.

You can understand the situation going on and still be annoyed about it. They aren't mutually exclusive things.

Decidueye23

Dumb reasoning.
This is pretty much the case for any business that has a strong dependence on its fanbase.

Most of the fanbase (at least the majority of people complaining on here) have invested a great portion of their lives towards the franchise; either by watching the anime or purchasing things like their Games, Cards, Action figures, Movies, etc. The list goes on.

Plus, when you benchmark the current standard of the anime against other shows that are not even a fraction close in size to the franchise; it is ridiculous, and People should be allowed to complain.
But what are you going to get from complaining to an animator? their job is to animate, according to the instructions given to them by the management. They really cant do anything about the production issues. Constantly nagging them must obviously be very irritating for them, especially because they really cant to do anything about. Sure, i do think they could have phrased the statement better instead of saying dont watch if you don't like, but that does not mean you should be mean to them. There really isnt anything they can do.

Sure, all the breaks, and the weak animation is extremely disappointing for what is probably should have been the hypest moment of the entire series, but it is what it is. Constantly nagging the animators is not going to get you much.

AJ97

But what are you going to get from complaining to an animator? their job is to animate, according to the instructions given to them by the management. They really cant do anything about the production issues. Constantly nagging them must obviously be very irritating for them, especially because they really cant to do anything about. Sure, i do think they could have phrased the statement better instead of saying dont watch if you don't like, but that does not mean you should be mean to them. There really isnt anything they can do.

Sure, all the breaks, and the weak animation is extremely disappointing for what is probably should have been the hypest moment of the entire series, but it is what it is. Constantly nagging the animators is not going to get you much.
Oh wait.. Seems to be a misunderstanding. Not saying people should be complaining to the direct animators or whatever and hold them accountable; cause it's not like they really have much of a say. That said, people should be allowed to complain and vent in general.

sutellakiara

Shirona, my beloved...

Were people actually complaining directly to this dude? Like, tagging him and sending him DMs and stuff telling him to get his **** together and the like?
Or was the dude snapping back at people's general complaining about breaks and what-not while they were on their own lane? Because that's a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.