• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pteranodonte

Someone on Bulbagarden said this is Iwane animation

index.php

Dragonite is safe to November 4th

Oh yeah there's also a shot of Sirfetch'd on a plain field instead of an ice field if that's after Rime
Where is the Sirfetch'd shot?

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
I think more companions will join every episode. Thus building a big support for Ash in the last episode. This a good way to contrast Ash and Leon. Leon is a guy that has never lost in all his trainer career and yet he is only supported by Galar (Sonia and Hop included). Ash on the other hand is a guy that lost every league but Alola. His Journeys has gave him the experience to face champions, bond with lots of people and Pokemon. As Lance said, he is not only representing Alola, Kanto is watching this too. And as the preview says, this is the culmination of his and Pikachu's journey. Every loses, every rival, every Pokemon, every companion has led him to this battle.

Ali.Frenstein

I think more companions will join every episode. Thus building a big support for Ash in the last episode. This a good way to contrast Ash and Leon. Leon is a guy that has never lost in all his trainer career and yet he is only supported by Galar (Sonia and Hop included). Ash on the other hand is a guy that lost every league but Alola. His Journeys has gave him the experience to face champions, bond with lots of people and Pokemon. As Lance said, he is not only representing Alola, Kanto is watching this too. And as the preview says, this is the culmination of his and Pikachu's journey. Every loses, every rival, every Pokemon, every companion has led him to this battle.

Hopefully so...it will be very disappointing if nothing changes in the next 3 episodes about this matter. o_O

Guy100

Does any know when we can expect news or leaks on the episode title to the 4th Episode of Ash VS Leon Master 8 Final.

I dont beleive, Ash is going any where, since, like pikachu he is well enough a mascot of the pokemon franchise.

Once a new Anime series starts, ash will serve as one of the main protagonist, but I do beleive they will just introduce a new trainer with a unique goal to make things feel refresh.

Ali.Frenstein

Does any know when we can expect news or leaks on the episode title to the 4th Episode of Ash VS Leon Master 8 Final.

I dont beleive, Ash is going any where, since, like pikachu he is well enough a mascot of the pokemon franchise.

Once a new Anime series starts, ash will serve as one of the main protagonist, but I do beleive they will just introduce a new trainer with a unique goal to make things feel refresh.

No info at all yet... we have to wait. Hoping for the best.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Not really.

He is the region's undefeated champion AND world champion. Most people there should be big fans of him even if they've never really met face-to-face or are as close to him as Sonia and Hop.

Also, we've seen Raihan watching the fight and given their rivalry, I bet he is cheering supporting Leon too. Could even see him support both Leon AND Ash.

My personal theory is the other companions will be a silent cameo like Iris on this week's.

As for the empty seat where Dawn and Chloe are, I have this headcanon/theory it's a metaphorical way of the staff addressing Goh's absence. It looks like it's missing something because we ARE missing someone. Who is Goh.

(would be funny if Goh suddenly appears in the audience seat during the match in the last part and then we find out Mew teleported him there after reading his mind/heart)

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
I don't know how this whole Alola league vs M8 started but they both suck. The M8 has failed to properly deliver in the visual front for such a monumental occasion, and made a lot of bad choices overall such as Leon's "unbeatable" shtick going too far, and ofc, the lack of reserves. A lot of the champions were also mishandled.

The Alola league on the other hand tries to hype up a school tournament to ridiculous levels. I'm sorry but a "league" that has James, Lana and Sophocles in the top 8, and whereby James is actually the strongest of them is just lame. The classmates (barring kiawe) had no business participating in this and the moment they all started getting Z Rings conveniently, totally unrelated to their goals screamed forced inclusion. The Kukui battle can be lauded as a visual spectacle, but it's really difficult to consider it anymore than a fun battle that had zero stakes.
I understand your arguments, but I do not fully agree with them. The fact is, the 7th generation league is the first league where there was no champion, so it won't be on the 6th generation where each league has at least 30 years of tradition or more. Guzma even mentioned that there were only the strongest competitions on the top of the 3rd island. Students who joined the tournament were to show the bond with Ash and good cooperation, and Lillie or Mallow herself are the weakest of the class, Lana is not. Sopocles could have grasped the subject like the guy from Scizor in Johto which relied only on machines, at least that's how I see it. Surely this league is not the worst in Kanto Ash should be fired in the first round, in Unova he loses for some joke and the rest? In Kalos, Alain mows everyone with one room, and it's Mega Charzard and the league itself is very limited, since then they gave so much good animation, why not do the whole thing like in Alola? The current championship is worse because Kalos got such a hit in this series that I wonder why there is not much criticism. Humiliating Dianta, Alain and giving Serena where Lisa was, Wallance and the shows were all in this episode just not Serena and Chloe's relationship which I didn't like. Dawn or Iris their comeback was much better

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly could give a crap less if Ash loses or not, end this mess already. This tournament was a disaster and was handled atrociously so let him move on to doing gyms again so we can get consistent battles again in this series that aren't just a bunch of 1 vs 1 meant to bolster Pikachu's record as if he needed it.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Honestly could give a crap less if Ash loses or not, end this mess already. This tournament was a disaster and was handled atrociously so let him move on to doing gyms again so we can get consistent battles again in this series that aren't just a bunch of 1 vs 1 meant to bolster Pikachu's record as if he needed it.
I would love for a return to gym format, it’ll be good, we’ve had the break that we needed from them, now let’s go back to the roots.

Plus you’ve got 3 different types of stories in SV that could be incorporated, Ash does gyms, the companion does the treasure trial thing and then they take on the evil team.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I would love for a return to gym format, it’ll be good, we’ve had the break that we needed from them, now let’s go back to the roots.

Plus you’ve got 3 different types of stories in SV that could be incorporated, Ash does gyms, the companion does the treasure trial thing and then they take on the evil team.
I'd argue we didn't even need the break to begin with since Sun and Moon gave us that. I would have been much happier if Ash had just done the galar gyms this season then this mess. Especially since they would have fulfilled the same basic concepts which were big flashy stadium battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.