• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Honestly, with the production issues, it wouldn't be so Sirfetch’d for Pokemon to change it's format to shorts for example with focusing only on Pokemon. Not saying it has a big chance of happening, but it isn't impossible

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
Again, Khu is very straightforward with anime leaks. This has to be one of his antics again. Either he is talking about something game related, just trolling or there's something we are not seeing. When he revealed the M8 lineup, he told us straightforward, no bullshit or riddles.

Ali.Frenstein

@pokeaninews from Twitter just posted this:

"Considering the injuries he's pokemon had there can be little expectation of him winning the battle.unless there is some sort of miracle. Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Remember,Don't get your hopes up."

Nothing is confirmed yet, we have to wait until November 11th to know the result.

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
Can anyone determine for sure that this is fake?

FgioZGraUAIBvS5

He's also the one that posted that anime poster with Grookey, Eevee and Pikachu, so why would he say it's ending. Unless he means it's going to enter its final arcs soon.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

FgioZGraUAIBvS5
on one hand it's possible and tbh kinda the best outcome, not for the story, but just because I wanna get rid of Ash at this point, on the other hand literally anyone could've made this up

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
In a hypothetical scenario of this being true and the anime stops cold turkey, i think it answers the question i had in regards to how tomiyasu got demoted but then nobody was put to fill in the executive director slot. Maybe they axed the series then and decided they don’t need an executive director to oversee the series anymore now that there won’t be anymore series to oversee?

I mean we still won’t know either way until later on, and it ending completely still seem unlikely, but wow would it be sad if the pokemon anime went the route of YGO Vrains.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
In a hypothetical scenario of this being true and the anime stops cold turkey, i think it answers the question i had in regards to how tomiyasu got demoted but then nobody was put to fill in the executive director slot. Maybe they axed the series then and decided they don’t need an executive director to oversee the series anymore now that there won’t be anymore series to oversee?

I mean we still won’t know either way until later on, and it ending completely still seem unlikely, but wow would it be sad if the pokemon anime went the route of YGO Vrains.
I mean this fight is 4 episodes long and Leon looks kinda similar to Humanoid Ai

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Again, Khu is very straightforward with anime leaks. This has to be one of his antics again. Either he is talking about something game related, just trolling or there's something we are not seeing. When he revealed the M8 lineup, he told us straightforward, no bullshit or riddles.
Can’t really say he’s straightforward for anime leaks when he’s only leaked one thing. Not like there’s some pattern to base this off of

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214

FgioZGraUAIBvS5

He's also the one that posted that anime poster with Grookey, Eevee and Pikachu, so why would he say it's ending. Unless he means it's going to enter its final arcs soon.
Oh man this is not going to be good
I hope it's fake

Last edited:

BobbbidyBob

Poor Ash, even his own fans doubt his battling abilitiesXD I bet my dead cat’s life that he is gonna win. Lol (rest in peace and I’m sorry I never gave you a name)

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I think a simple answer is this: why would he post potential anime leaks in riddle format only to DM explicit leaks to some random person online?

I'm betting that Twitter DM screenshot was faked lol.
Oh didn't even see the alleged Twitter screenshot. Thought they were talking about his initial cryptic post.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Also, the fact his entire team was distributed by Mystery Gift during the Cynthia fight and not afterward was an omen if you ask me.
Have they ever distributed Ash’s full team before? I know there have been Pikachu distributions, but I think this is the first time we’ve gotten his full anime team.

FgioZGraUAIBvS5

ItsaFake.jpg

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I say wait to know the truth honestly.
Your common sense is falling on deaf ears unfortunately. People are so desperate to know what’s happening that they’ll jump at any little thing that someone posts on Twitter, rather than using their little brains..

I don’t see why people are so desperate for riddles and leaks these days anyway, it’s an utterly pathetic way to enjoy something and in fact, if anything, takes all of the enjoyment away. We already get all the spoilers we need from previews, magazines and the likes. We don’t need Bob from Twitter telling us that something “might” be happening and to “wait and see if it’s true”..

But nope, if there’s no leaks, then everyone’s like “well what do we talk about without them?”.. clearly forgetting how many years we have been on this forum discussing the anime without these pathetic excuses for “leakers”.. it honestly winds me up to see just how much this fan base has fallen into disrepair..

Status
Not open for further replies.