• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SevereRacccon6

Sinnoh and Kalos Enjoyer
So Ash really got experience from Pasio while actually visiting it on screen
yo can you please stop randomly full bolding your messages, its sticks out like a sore thumb when scrolling, especially cuz of dark mode

Broseph08

I don't think Cinderace not being in the preview means much. Dracovish, Sirfetch'd, and Cinderace weren't in the preview for the last episode but they all ended up being there and for a solid amount of time too. I assume Pikachu will take it out and Ash will find a way to outsmart to Libero now that he has seen it's entire moveset. Maybe Iron Tail the Scorching Sand back at it and force it to use other moves and then take it out

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I think there's a distinct difference between something not showing up in the preview of the intermediary episodes, and something not showing up in the preview of the final episode of an event where you expect all the Chekhov's Guns to be fired.

Ash-Pikachu

I think there's a distinct difference between something not showing up in the preview of the intermediary episodes, and something not showing up in the preview of the final episode of an event where you expect all the Chekhov's Guns to be fired.
You''ll change your mind once we see Gmax Pikachu and Gmax Cinderace.

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
I feel like I lose a braincell every time I see a "an inference" post and lose ten more braincells whenever I see people who take every "inference" post as an actual leak rather than the "leaker" spouting whatever bullshit comes to mind so they can keep getting their internet points.
Or whenever people post the same "leaker" who posts his "inferences."
Looks like we have a tweet hinting on Ash's victory.
Leak
What suggests that this person knows anything more than us?

Ali.Frenstein

Or whenever people post the same "leaker" who posts his "inferences."

What suggests that this person knows anything more than us?

It looks like he somehow watches the episode few days before everyone else as his leaks are always right.

I assume he watched it few hours ago and was impressed by the battle and the victory of Ash so he wrote that the battle "is really brilliant". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.