• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali.Frenstein

I just want to know if it's okay to root for Ash because I do not want to get my hopes up like the Alain vs Ash battle.

I also didn't believe Ash would win but let's not be stupid... @GryphonCool and @pokeaninews both watched the episode few hours ago, before everyone else, so we can safely say that it's already confirmed that Ash didn't lose against Leon. ;)

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
So, Journeys will continue, at least for now.
Per the redacted Ultimate Journeys Netflix press release, we should have about 16 episodes left.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Told ya’ll Ash is winning

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
The 16 episodes isn't t confirmed but we do know the SV anime is.most likely delayed if it is occurring.
That's a good point. The 16 episodes isn't officially confirmed. We don't know if that's accurate, but they never revealed a different episode count or said the number was wrong - just that it was revealed by mistake. So there could be more or less episodes, but we don't know for sure yet.

Personally, I don't have any reason to doubt that number.

And we don't know if there will be an SV anime or what form it will take. It's odd that we don't have any news yet.

Ali.Frenstein

"JN135 is the last title of Pokemon Journeys!"

*136, 137, and 138 are revealed*

"JN138 is the last title of Pokemon Journeys!"

*139, 140, 141, 142 are revealed*

"JN142 is...the last....title of Journeys"

*143, 144, 145 coming right up*

"That 16 number is so wrong, it'll only extend to 15 more episodes agh..."

*146, 147, and 148 final titles come out*

"Wow TPCI are boneheads leaking that thing I totally believed the whole time!"

Gonna be so many fun months

"12/9 #135「ポケモン!きみにあえてよかった!」"

If this episode title is real, then it's highly likely that it's the final episode of Journeys.

Broseph08

I don't trust the 'inference' person but GryphonCool did post about it so I take this more seriously. He has had information about upcoming episodes in the past

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
#135's title does sound like a potential episode title for the last episode but I wouldn't be surprised if a few more episodes were included. That being said, it's also possible that they just don't air episodes for the rest of December and then the SV animated series begins airing 06 January.

Status
Not open for further replies.