• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

To think that out of all of Leon's Pokemon Charizard could be one of the ones to go down without a single win.

Last edited:

Gingertail24

That's a good point. The 16 episodes isn't officially confirmed. We don't know if that's accurate, but they never revealed a different episode count or said the number was wrong - just that it was revealed by mistake. So there could be more or less episodes, but we don't know for sure yet.

Personally, I don't have any reason to doubt that number.

And we don't know if there will be an SV anime or what form it will take. It's odd that we don't have any news yet.
So it looks like project mew is occurring. Maybe they show something or some kind of news occurs during then. Wether it's In continuing or SV anime all together. Or even a hiatus

I just want something man, I rather a new SV anime all together. But news JN is continuing at least can put the discussion to rest. Heck even hiatus news I would take

I should be happy but somehow I feel nothing towards Ash winning.

Probably because I don't like the JN Team as a whole (Sirfetch'd is the only one I truly like)

If we had gotten to know these guys better, I might've felt something.
But is Gryphon implying that Ash wins or is he just speculating?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
So it looks like project mew is occurring. Maybe they show something or some kind of news occurs during then. Wether it's In continuing or SV anime all together. Or even a hiatus

I just want something man, I rather a new SV anime all together. But news JN is continuing at least can put the discussion to rest. Heck even hiatus news I would take
I think we'd get something after this week's episode. Some sort of special preview trailer for what's next.

But I could see why they would want to keep things kind of quiet until the end of the M8. This is a big deal for the show, and I could see them not revealing anything so they can hype the ending of the current arc.

Before anyone says "but I'm not hyped, I just want this to be over and see what's next..." Remember that we're just a small subset of fans here.

vondecayle

Charizard not getting any W? Amazing!

I heard from 4Chan that Ash marries a new character and his daughter takes over

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I want to know what are the English translations of these leaked titles.

BlueDragonfangirl

I heard from 4Chan that Ash marries a new character and his daughter takes over
Now there’d be a way to give an F you to the fandom, instead of marrying him off to a previous gal throw us in for a loop and add in a random one.

Shippers wold be pissed but if Ash wins.

Ah I know better than to trust that place buhaha…

Wish we’d get something past the next episode, chickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.