• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
We actually got titles for the next three episodes, up to JN135. Check the threads below.

Project Mew is coming next.
Yeah, on the back of writing that I went to check and saw the titles for 133, 134, 135. Does make sense I guess as they can’t squeeze the conclusion of Ash v Leon and Project Mew into one episode.
JN135 does sound like the title of a finale episode but could be just the finale of Journeys rather than the entire anime like I’m suspecting.

ShadowForce720

Yeah, on the back of writing that I went to check and saw the titles for 133, 134, 135. Does make sense I guess as they can’t squeeze the conclusion of Ash v Leon and Project Mew into one episode.
JN135 does sound like the title of a finale episode but could be just the finale of Journeys rather than the entire anime like I’m suspecting.
An interesting thing to note is that episode 135 does not have the final episode mark meaning there could still be some more episodes of Journeys after it.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
How does this prove that Greninja was retconned? LOL
Gen 7 had Ash Greninja explicitly in the Ability's flavor text (Gen 8 also has this description but Greninja isn't usable in any of the mainline games):
"Defeating an opposing Pokémon strengthens the Pokémon's bond with its Trainer, and it becomes Ash-Greninja. Water Shuriken gets more powerful."

Now it's not mentioned at all.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Moot is such an idiot
"Thanks Journeys ig" as if it won't be the other way around, Jesus
Also as for why Libero wasn't changed, probably because they were adapting Cinderace's OU sweeps in the games with its hidden ability and so wanted to keep Libero consistent with the gen 7 games rather than the gen 8 one, plus it allows for an interesting battle

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Moot is trying to claim his 131 thing was true by using 135 - 4 as proof despite us knowing that JN135 doesn't have an end mark attached to it
Even if 135 is the end he's still wrong lmao. He claimed Project Mew would be shafted and 131 is ending with Ash vs Leon. He claimed Ash vs Cynthia is one episode. Heck he even claimed on his discord Serena would arrive on that empty seat in JN130 and then later said the leakers trolled him
He isn't a source, he just posts whatever he sees on 4chan or from dubious sources, hypebaits and pushes his own opinions/agendas into these "leaks" to garner more rage and attention

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Even if 135 is the end he's still wrong lmao. He claimed Project Mew would be shafted and 131 is ending with Ash vs Leon. He claimed Ash vs Cynthia is one episode. Heck he even claimed on his discord Serena would arrive on that empty seat in JN130 and then later said the leakers trolled him
He isn't a source, he just posts whatever he sees on 4chan or from dubious sources, hypebaits and pushes his own opinions/agendas into these "leaks" to garner more rage and attention
Moot is a self-admitted troll/baiter so I don't know why anyone treats him as gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.