• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I will admit Moot has been wrong in the past so this is dubious at best, but apparently this was from his discord regarding the anime's future:

2yD8Oqh.png
I am more willing to believe my Serbian students who swear they have encountered vampires than I am to believe a teenage attention whore like Moot.

Niormon

Apparently to other leakers he has and that Pikachu takes out a G max aceburn while also being G max,will just have to wait for the episode to air and see.
well another leaker said this weeks before the episode aired my original post from that time he even called the ace burn G max so you can't say all leakers are fake.

Durrendal

Maybe Pokemon Master involves becoming the Madoka Magika of Pokemon World where Ash will become one with the universe and will always be.

He's the one who sent the swarm of spearows, He's the one who propelled Alain into getting the legendaries, he's the one who sent Eternatus. All so that it could all lead him to become this Metadivine being.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
FhZ937VaYAAFRk-

I totally missed this interview.

I guess they eventually decided that Ash will defeat Leon.

I guess this also means Goh will never catch Mew? If the goal is meant to be on the same level as becoming a Pokemon Master. But I guess it's possible they changed their minds, if they allowed Goh to catch Suicune.

Last edited:

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
FhZ937VaYAAFRk-

I guess this also means Goh will never catch Mew? If the goal is meant to be on the same level as becoming a Pokemon Master. But I guess it's possible they changed their minds, if they allowed Goh to catch Suicune.
This honestly feels like a potential hint of things to come. Especially if Goh does catch Mew.

BobbbidyBob

FhZ937VaYAAFRk-

“Silly dream of a child...” Ash, you are in good hands XDXD

Miky

Since not much leaks rn, I wanted to discuss something else. This is an after thought regarding the Ash Greninja thing, since it occurred to me after watching old Kalos league stuff. Minor leaks about game ahead, related to ability...

It occured to me that at that time apparently there were death threats to staff after the loss. I don't want to say it as a justification... But I'm thinking this could be partially why the company decided to change the Battle Bond ability to retcon the form change out of existence... I was going to say that Japan does have a tendency to replace things when a very bad controversy arises, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. I just know actors can get replaced if there's a scandal.

Speed22

Since not much leaks rn, I wanted to discuss something else. This is an after thought regarding the Ash Greninja thing, since it occurred to me after watching old Kalos league stuff. Minor leaks about game ahead, related to ability...

It occured to me that at that time apparently there were death threats to staff after the loss. I don't want to say it as a justification... But I'm thinking this could be partially why the company decided to change the Battle Bond ability to retcon the form change out of existence... I was going to say that Japan does have a tendency to replace things when a very bad controversy arises, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. I just know actors can get replaced if there's a scandal.
Porygon comes to mind.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
My opinion on what a Pokemon Master is (in bold). Basically this is a drabble I wrote a while ago.

The story flashes back to Ash being born and his father leaving the family in order to become a Pokémon Master. A couple of years later, Ash asks his mother where his father went, and she explains. Ash says that he wants to become a Pokémon Master too.

Fast forward to the present, where an Ash in his mid twenties is getting ready to battle in the Champions League final. Pikachu is by his side as always, and the ultimate team comes up to him: Espeon, Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, and Greninja. Ash gives a pep talk and says that today is the day when I become a Master. They all put their hands (or paws) in, and Ash says that we are all in this together. A voice comes from behind him: I am too. It's Serena, Ash's wife. He declares that he loves her and they all raise their hands up in the sky.

It turns out that Ash’s final opponent is his own father. Ash’s father, whose name is Red, says that he regrets leaving him, as he never achieved his goal. Ash says that if he has a child of his own, that he will never leave them. The two battle and the final showdown is between Pikachu and Nidoking. Pikachu uses Electro Ball to knock Nidoking off balance and then uses Quick Attack to finish it off. Ash wins and he thanks his team.

A couple of days later there is a party at Ash and Serena’s house and all of their friends, family, rivals, gym leaders, champions, and Pokémon are there. Ash comes up to make a speech.

Ever since I was little, I’ve always dreamed of becoming a Pokémon Master. I didn’t achieve that goal until a couple of days ago, and now I’ve realized what becoming one really means. It’s not about how much you win, or if you lose. It’s the bonds you make with not just your Pokémon, but your friends and family too. My compassion and spirit for every Pokémon, big or small, is what makes me a Master. Through battling for over ten years with my Pokémon, we have achieved the ultimate friendship, especially with my partner Pikachu. On these journeys I have met countless new friends and rivals that have changed my life forever, and on these journeys I have found the love of my life. I want you all to come together and ask yourselves, what makes you a Master? You don’t have to be perfect, everyone has flaws, but just think about the friendships that you have all made with your Pokémon. And so, my journey is over, but a new chapter in our lives is beginning. We have kept this to ourselves so far, I haven’t even told Pikachu yet, but now is the time to share. I’m going to be a father.”

The crowd roars and erupts with congratulations, meanwhile Pikachu stands there in shock. He nuzzles Ash.

A couple of months later Ash is holding his son in his arms. He tells him that he’ll always be there for him and that he loves him more than anything else in the world. Tears of joy start to fall from Ash’s cheeks as both he and Serena hold their newborn child in their arms.
This is just a fanfic

This is just a fanfic
Yes but the bold part is what I want a Pokémon Master to be: not just about the battles, but about befriending Pokémon and being a standup person

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
This is just a fanfic
It is and I am no better as I did planning os reboot that stick closer to The game as Satoshi winning Pokémon League Sekiei Tournament.....but I don't think I would do that here blabl about it like he did yikes

Redstar45

My opinion on what a Pokemon Master is (in bold). Basically this is a drabble I wrote a while ago.

The story flashes back to Ash being born and his father leaving the family in order to become a Pokémon Master. A couple of years later, Ash asks his mother where his father went, and she explains. Ash says that he wants to become a Pokémon Master too.

Fast forward to the present, where an Ash in his mid twenties is getting ready to battle in the Champions League final. Pikachu is by his side as always, and the ultimate team comes up to him: Espeon, Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, and Greninja. Ash gives a pep talk and says that today is the day when I become a Master. They all put their hands (or paws) in, and Ash says that we are all in this together. A voice comes from behind him: I am too. It's Serena, Ash's wife. He declares that he loves her and they all raise their hands up in the sky.

It turns out that Ash’s final opponent is his own father. Ash’s father, whose name is Red, says that he regrets leaving him, as he never achieved his goal. Ash says that if he has a child of his own, that he will never leave them. The two battle and the final showdown is between Pikachu and Nidoking. Pikachu uses Electro Ball to knock Nidoking off balance and then uses Quick Attack to finish it off. Ash wins and he thanks his team.

A couple of days later there is a party at Ash and Serena’s house and all of their friends, family, rivals, gym leaders, champions, and Pokémon are there. Ash comes up to make a speech.

Ever since I was little, I’ve always dreamed of becoming a Pokémon Master. I didn’t achieve that goal until a couple of days ago, and now I’ve realized what becoming one really means. It’s not about how much you win, or if you lose. It’s the bonds you make with not just your Pokémon, but your friends and family too. My compassion and spirit for every Pokémon, big or small, is what makes me a Master. Through battling for over ten years with my Pokémon, we have achieved the ultimate friendship, especially with my partner Pikachu. On these journeys I have met countless new friends and rivals that have changed my life forever, and on these journeys I have found the love of my life. I want you all to come together and ask yourselves, what makes you a Master? You don’t have to be perfect, everyone has flaws, but just think about the friendships that you have all made with your Pokémon. And so, my journey is over, but a new chapter in our lives is beginning. We have kept this to ourselves so far, I haven’t even told Pikachu yet, but now is the time to share. I’m going to be a father.”

The crowd roars and erupts with congratulations, meanwhile Pikachu stands there in shock. He nuzzles Ash.

A couple of months later Ash is holding his son in his arms. He tells him that he’ll always be there for him and that he loves him more than anything else in the world. Tears of joy start to fall from Ash’s cheeks as both he and Serena hold their newborn child in their arms.
I am so pity you bro

What character arcs did Ash have in SM and JN? Because to my knowledge he really had no character depth because SM was so focused on constantly making Ash look like an idiot and JN is trash at writing

Redstar45

What character arcs did Ash have in SM and JN? Because to my knowledge he really had no character depth because SM was so focused on constantly making Ash look like an idiot and JN is trash at writing
That ! We do agree but when you bring up Serena and shipping it is annoying as f*** bro !

Redstar45

If you can't see Ash's character arc in SM beyond him "acting like an idiot" because he was more flanderized, that's on you
That is bad move and Flanderized is worst that you can do to fiction characters besides act like occ

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
Right so basically like people have been saying, a Pokemon Master doesn't exist and is just a medium of continuing Ash's journey without actually having to cut until they find fit
I'm saving this comment for future use. You would think that despite never being elaborated on for 25+ years, people would realize that "Pokemon Master" isn't an actual thing to be taken seriously.

Gingertail24

I'm saving this comment for future use. You would think that despite never being elaborated on for 25+ years, people would realize that "Pokemon Master" isn't an actual thing to be taken seriously.
I think we understand that. But how much "it's much more than that" can be used before it starts to get frustrating

Like 100+ years from now, it starts to become ridiculous that even Ash doesn't know what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.