• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Well... they deleted it for some reason. The plot thickens. Maybe he was supposed to reveal iton friday but forgot?
Or the corporate office sent a cease and desist letter because plans changed.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Or the corporate office sent a cease and desist letter because plans changed.
Or because they're not ready to announce anything yet.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Apparently we're getting more episodes after all...
vt885baseq1a1.jpg

Though there's always a chance it's just movies/specials....or more clipshows (Arceus I hope not)

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
The pandemic technically set them back about 7 episodes anyway
That would help explain why this is the first time since the Show started they didn't start the new region about the time new games released...

Though I have to question passing the time with a record breaking number clip shows (WAY too close together at that). :confused:

Sham

The Guardian of War
That would help explain why this is the first time since the Show started they didn't start the new region about the time new games released...

Though I have to question passing the time with a record breaking number clip shows (WAY too close together at that). :confused:
Somebody will have to actually answer this that knows more about this but the clip shows might have been a composition because of budget cuts that happened way earlier in the series.

Another reason they might have had recap episodes is to get people caught up with the Master Class tournament (which is incredibly long) because of the long breaks (the tennis match taking up a slot etc) since Japan doesn’t really do rerun episodes apparently and perhaps recaps was the next best thing.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The issue of it going for longer than 2/3 parts is right there in the title. Why deliberately refer to OS001 for an episode title smack dab in an ongoing arc, instead of its conclusion, if not an unrelated episode completely?

MunchMunch

The issue of it going for longer than 2/3 parts is right there in the title. Why deliberately refer to OS001 for an episode title smack dab in an ongoing arc, instead of its conclusion, if not an unrelated episode completely?
Because it's proably about Goh meeting Mew and the anime has been trying to make Ash and Goh have simillar first journeys.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Technically speaking, the games are not yet Gold/Full release, they're still in paid Beta.
We no longer use that term around here. The appropriate term is “Early Access.” :D

Because it’s bait?

Because nobody likes Goh
He’s OK.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I don't get the hate for Goh. He's flawed, yes, but isn't that what makes a lot of characters so enjoyable in the first place? If people can like Snape from Harry Potter then I don't see why Goh should be so hard to like besides the creator's pet stuff (and that technically speaking is more the fault of the writers, anyway).

I think people who judge Goh as a person often forget that the character is not a grownup or even a teenager. He is an actual boy, as in he hasn't even reached puberty yet. I've met a lot of boys his age and he is not too dissimilar to them in terms of maturity, empathy, etc. If anything he's more mature and empathetic than most other boys that age.

Durrendal

Why is that?
If Satoshi got 4 episodes for his fight with Leon, why can't Gou get the same number of episodes for PM?
Satoshi matters. His is the culmination of quarter of a century of entertaining, struggling, and making kids dream.

Goh is the rind of a watermelon. His only value is in protecting the more valuable. He's fluff. Extra. Unneeded burnt bits. Excess. Abscess.

Status
Not open for further replies.