• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I lost track of this thread about two weeks ago. So... is there any signs of a new anime season for Paldea (with or without Ash) or this is the end? Can anyone summarize what is currently known at this point?
The TRio seems to be in the Paldea region already, they tried to capture a Sprigatito but being the incompetent buffoons they usually are they obviously didn't succeed.

What we've seen so far doesn't suggest any sort of time skip, but I do think it doesn't entirely exclude the possibility of a new protagonist just yet...

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
The TRio seems to be in the Paldea region already, they tried to capture a Sprigatito but being the incompetent buffoons they usually are they obviously didn't succeed.

What we've seen so far doesn't suggest any sort of time skip, but I do think it doesn't entirely exclude the possibility of a new protagonist just yet...
The giant AniPoke magic 8ball is basically telling us “reply hazy, try again later.”

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer

Although if TR sticks around, it's very likely that Ash will as well.

Maybe it’s a red herring.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Named my Scarlet MC "Goh" so it was funny getting question about a desire to complete the dex.

Best part is (*SV spoilers*)

when you win the academy tournament and there's this line with the crowd saying the MC's name. It was fun reading all those "Goh! Goh! Goh! Goh!" lol
So I guess her goal was finding a goal -_-
Nah, her goal was finding out she has infinite possibilities for goals

DuskAstral

Team Rocket's presence precludes a new protagonist.
Satoshi and the aforementioned three are strongly bonded together, so there is no way for one to appear without the other.

Miky

Named my Scarlet MC "Goh" so it was funny getting question about a desire to complete the dex.

Best part is (*SV spoilers*)

when you win the academy tournament and there's this line with the crowd saying the MC's name. It was fun reading all those "Goh! Goh! Goh! Goh!" lol

Nah, her goal was finding out she has infinite possibilities for goals
I admit this is unrelated but you should've named your MC 'Go'. Just for the funnies.

Personally I don't like how they kinda... butchered the name in dub. Well, not butcher, but... It just looked way better with 'Go'...

Zweilous

Go-ing for Gold
I much prefer Go to Goh. But I guess it was a necessary change, since the h makes him much, much easier to Google Search.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
UnovaMaster has been winning

UnovaMaster is winning

UnovaMaster will never not be winning

Project Patience will succeed

♫♫
It's going Home It's going home it's going
Goh is going home

Goh is going home

Goh is going home
♫♫

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Yeah something her mother already told her in the span of a few minutes at the start. Only to be repeated for….eevee marketing i guess?
Mom: But I told you that...you would have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you just listened to me.
Kid: But I needed to figure it out for myself.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Mom: But I told you that...you would have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you just listened to me.
Kid: But I needed to figure it out for myself.

Kid: "It's only valid when dad says it as well"

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I still can't believe they named a character "Go." Hopefully we get someone named "Mystery Dungeon" or "Unite" someday.
We need a character called Dash to advertise Pokemon Dash 2

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
eh ngl, both Koraidon and Miraidon both would fit well. Tho admittedly, Koraidon just barely edges out.

I'd prefer Miraidon with Ash for 2 reasons, 1. it would finally break the "Ash can't have another electric type" debate and 2 once it becomes battle capable it's ability would sync with pikachu due to it putting out electric terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.