• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Let's just restart this one. Bolded some rules people seemingly are having a hard time with:

People have been asking for this thread for a while, so let's get a proper regulated one going, shall we. Keep the following guidelines in mind:

1) This is a thread intended specifically for people that WANT to be spoiled about things they aren't supposed to know yet. For the most part, this means information posted online from people that claim to have exclusive information on upcoming episodes nobody else has. Don't use it to discuss magazine articles, official tweets or other things that you'd normally post in the regular threads for the episodes in question. Remember the point of this thread is to make it safe for people that don't want to know these spoilers to still use the forum, not to keep actual official announcements from them.

2) This is a containment thread for a specific type of spoilers not all people want to see. Things that belong here are infraction-worthy to post elsewhere.

3) Given the subject matter, this means the source of these claims is generally "dude trust me". Assume everything posted here is potentially false, but feel free to discuss among yourselves how potentially "legit" any named leakers are. If it's actually confirmed, though, it probably doesn't belong here.

4) Machine translations of articles, interviews and other info is not leaks and is not allowed.

Feedback, further rule suggestions etc are welcome. Keep them coming.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Since it still apparently isn't clear: This is not a thread for discussing things that aren't leaks. Such posts will get deleted.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Obligatory:
1.gif

This is the third time we've tried this thread, and we're getting exceedingly efficient at derailing it.

Is there any point to continuing this thread right now? There doesn't seem to be much in the way of leaks lately, or if they are out there, they're not being posted here because this thread is too busy discussing other things.

I get the point of why we'd have this thread, but it never seems to work out.

Miky

I wanted to post the recent tweet from Moot regarding anime renders of a few SV pokemon appearing in new SV Pokemon Pan but now I'm not sure...

mehmeh1

Top Manager of the Dragon of Dojima
>Moot

masdog

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I remember posting the Sprigatito picture leak, which turned out to be an entirely true leak, but it was deleted anyhow

So it's hard to post leaks when the board leader wants to delete true on-topic posts

A screenshot from an end-of-episode giveaway campaign is not a leak.

I wanted to post the recent tweet from Moot regarding anime renders of a few SV pokemon appearing in new SV Pokemon Pan but now I'm not sure...

Pictures of merch is not leaks.

Sham

Shall, I show you a true Champion time?

Despite the fact people don't consider this a creditable source because he uses "interface" and makes it seem like they're guessing (which isn't possible because they themselves must have seen the episode to even leak things in the first place. ^^^ example and this did happen. Returns from every companion and numerous voice actors were there including Dawn, Chloe, Ash, Leon, Sonia, Hop, Cynthia, Diantha, all the Pokemon included, Magnolia, the referee/announcer and the list continues. Despite him making it seem like he was guessing or "posting "unconfirmed" episodes.

With saying that, I'm assuming they're being coy and Goh ends up actually catching Mew but I'm not sure he's keeping especially since his original Goh was simply to catch and meet it. Not catching it as his Pokemon. I hope he doesn't catch it because people have been screaming about the Suicine thing since it aired calling him a "Gary Sue" when he doesn't even use the thing.

The fact that we have leaks for 134 but none for 135 is ridiculous

Master Pikachu 11

Obligatory:
1.gif

This is the third time we've tried this thread, and we're getting exceedingly efficient at derailing it.

Is there any point to continuing this thread right now? There doesn't seem to be much in the way of leaks lately, or if they are out there, they're not being posted here because this thread is too busy discussing other things.

I get the point of why we'd have this thread, but it never seems to work out.
Simple, don’t talk about anything in this thread unless there is a leak posted from Anime Pokémon News and Gryphon Cool, anything that isn’t a future leak can be discussed in the Pokémon speculation thread. There is really no reason to discuss anything on here unless it’s a leak that is posted from two above

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Now for my Moot rant.

Moot is not a leaker. He is a middleman. His “sources” can and have been wrong. He has also been known to be an attention whore per the thread that got nuked. I would sooner believe my Serbian students who swear they encountered vampires than I would believe Moot

masdog

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Jesus Dephender, do you what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same exact thing expecting different results.

Status
Not open for further replies.