• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer

Speed22

So, if this is right, then 135 is just Ash reminiscing about all the past seasons, but we will not see Ash-Greninja or the kiss with Serena at all in this episode. So, sorry XY fans.
This leak is from someone who shares fake leaks frequently and isn't credible in the slightest, even Moot thinks he's dodgy. Wouldn't surprise me if it does turn out to be true however. I don't know what the staff's problem is with XY, and we may never know.

Pokemon Master Roxas!

Returning PokeMaster
I'm hoping these titles are fake. With Go (not Goh) being disliked in Japan from what I heard I'd be surprised if JN does continues with him still here... they're gonna shaft Paldea again...

Are 2chan leaks usually reliable?
not usually. its very rare they got things correct

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Taiwan using 2chan as a source for the episodes titles is sus. Gonna wait for Depender to confirm

That's a two day old post from god knows where, with info nobody has posted elsewhere since. Not exactly likely to be true.

UnovaMaster

isnt that what happened with the titles of the last 3 episode they were put in in 2 chan people say they were wrong and they ended beign true

If those titles are true, my guess is Amaranth waits on his dastardly plan until sometime later during Gen 9

But I do sense something is off since I doubt Paldean adventure episodes would be included in the Ultimate Journeys 54 count

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Looked through the thread these originally came from, it's basically nothing but people calling it fake and now laughing at Twitter for falling for it. Twitter learned about it when Pokemon matome posted about it earlier today, which is why you're only hearing about it three days late.

BobbbidyBob

UnovaMaster

Remember those 2chan titles? Why was one ridiculously dead-on to what the December 16th title was?

Makes me think the December 23rd sandwich episode isn't fake

Miky

Remember those 2chan titles? Why was one ridiculously dead-on to what the December 16th title was?

Makes me think the December 23rd sandwich episode isn't fake
I still think they are fake, but I'll apologize if I'm wrong.

If this was theoretically true (I'm not saying it is), how would you all feel about this for a continuation?
I'd feel very icky about that... Japan already hates Go, and so does China (apparently), so... it's better to just have new SV exclusive characters instead of continuing the ridiculous format.
However, I do not need to worry about that for that leaker sound like he's saying some ridiculous non sense. I hope that the next SV preview will shatter his credibility. It almost sounds like he's trying to pull off a fanfiction about 'what if Journeys continued'.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer

If this was theoretically true (I'm not saying it is), how would you all feel about this for a continuation?
I'm still thinking that this is fake. I'm not expecting Chloe to suddenly become the new lead of the entire anime considering how poorly she and the other female main characters have been treated lately. And it would be a drastic change in her personality if she decided she wanted to do Gym battles. I think that if they were going to do this Ash would have been given an Eeveelution and Chloe would have been a lot more involved in Ash's story arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.