• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

MunchMunch

This makes zero sense since just because Penny is close to eeveelutions and has them and loves them, doesn't mean she's heavily related to Eevee. She doesn't even have one, she has its evolutions. She loves Eevee yes but that love isn't part of her storyline with Team Star or any of it
Penny would be more associated with eeveelutions while Chloe is the one associated with Eevee
I mean it's not like the anime couldn't just give her an Eevee.

Last edited:

Konja7

I would be doubting that if not for the fact he got his guesses correct in the past, most of the time anyways, so I'd rather take his word of Goh possibly leaving over anything else
However, PokeFansTaiwan wasn't guessing the other times. He publishes some leaks which were correct.

This time it seems to be just a guess. Therefore, it includes "maybe".

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I mean it's not like the anime couldn't just give her an Eevee.
They can
But the poster still doesn't really imply Penny coz as of now, Penny isn't really related with Eevee compared to Chloe
Esp when that poster has Grookey and Pikachu together, and I doubt Penny would be that prominent compared to Arven and Nemona
So feels pretty farfetched to me to claim Penny suits better than Chloe for that Khu hint

Yce288

Grass type FTW
136 - Last Episode.
137 - Special Episode.
SV 01 - Next Year (New Year,New Start) 136 - Ash & Gou Learn About Paldea They will not separate maybe Johto Case just how Brock returns.
is this information confirmed or just a speculation?

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
136 - Last Episode.
137 - Special Episode.
SV 01 - Next Year (New Year,New Start) 136 - Ash & Gou Learn About Paldea They will not separate maybe Johto Case just how Brock returns.
is this information cofirmed or just a speculation?
Is that an actual leak or a guess based on what was released in the magazines today?

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Again, that is just a guess. Anything out of India related to Pokemon is the least credible of sources.
If you say thats a guess, i agree, but not because everything he writes is fake because as i said, he was correct sometimes.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
The only leak that I’m expecting is the legendary Pokémon that is going to appear in today’s episode, which I’m expecting will be Suicune
"Oh crap we forgot about the Crown Tundra legendaries let's shove them in 5 second cameos!"
My joke prediction