• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And to think theres still a ton left if you include DLC characters.
Journeys was oh so god awful at it, however. There were enough episodes to go ham with so many but...fillers and mono-types that matched Ash's current team that nuked more than...99/100s of all characters shown?

...Probably for the best, because the characters that do show up in this season actually get to be more integrated than just being a milestone for battling achievements.

Last edited:

Articfoxgamez

I Exist.
Eh IDK, the gym leaders are looking like they might be mostly Milestones for battling achivements... and challenge achivements I guess? With a few exceptions like Iono.

Articfoxgamez

I Exist.
I disagree. I'm assuming its "Geeta runs both the school and the league so she is allowed to make the gyms part of school stuff even though the gym leaders dont work for the school"
The SV gym leaders very specifically all have jobs outside of just being a gym leader, I don't think they have time to ALSO be teachers.