• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Just as I thought, trash lol. He's already fooled me a bunch, not following for his mess anymore.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
You’d think people who had been on the Internet this long would know what NOT to do when chasing clout…

But alas…here we are.
Yeah just follow pokeaninews from now on

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I kind of have a theory that Gryphon doesn't actually watch the episodes even. The person behind AnimePokemonNews or whatever that Twitter account is probably let's Gryphon know details as well or something
Coz it's so suspicious now he "forgot" Oshawott was in the episode of Beartic when it was so pivotal and the literal ending was based around them. Gryphon then claimed he skipped the ending when called out on this by Scott lmao
And also the infamous I missed Snivy coz I "skipped"
Just seems bogus to me. Also again not to mention, him saying Latias flashes back to all the times it met Ash before rescuing him, which he deleted, and which was NOT in a trolling context so it was him trying to 'leak'

Do we even know he sees each episode a week in advance? I never saw the original quotes from gryphon on discord - only on twitter. But even there, there had been some misinformation about upcoming episodes. I mean....yes, he could be trolling...but I don't think Twitter is the right place to troll. Sometimes I think he has some kind of insider telling him some information about the upcoming episodes in advance - but he might as well also just saw the episode in advance, who knows.

Nontheless it wouldn't surprise me if gryphon really knows the summary of episode 9 and the title of episode 10 - that would explain why he seems so excited about episode 9 (and 10?). I mean... he also knew Riko wasn't Ash's daughter long before they revealed that she is living in Paldea. But that's nothing more than speculation.
He definitely knows details that's not up for debate. What is up for debate is the extent of his information, his lies and trolling and ofc the circumstances behind his leaking. Best to go with the fact he only knows details of an episode a week in advance and leaks accordingly
so apparently gryphon and the other leakers did watch the remaining eps but they are mixing real and fake information because of the source's safety lmao
Honestly just stop believing them at this point. Only buy their information if it's about an episode that is one week away or something that can be deciphered in the preview for an episode 2 weeks away

Trey pokes

I kind of have a theory that Gryphon doesn't actually watch the episodes even. The person behind AnimePokemonNews or whatever that Twitter account is probably let's Gryphon know details as well or something
Coz it's so suspicious now he "forgot" Oshawott was in the episode of Beartic when it was so pivotal and the literal ending was based around them. Gryphon then claimed he skipped the ending when called out on this by Scott lmao
Just seems bogus to me. Also again not to mention, him saying Latias flashes back to all the times it met Ash before rescuing him, which he deleted, and which was NOT in a trolling context so it was him trying to 'leak'

He definitely knows details that's not up for debate. What is up for debate is the extent of his information, his lies and trolling and ofc the circumstances behind his leaking. Best to go with the fact he only knows details of an episode a week in advance and leaks accordingly

Honestly just stop believing them at this point. Only buy their information if it's about an episode that is one week away or something that can be deciphered in the preview for an episode 2 weeks away
Seriously? Even Scott, THAT SCOTT called him out. Woooooooo boy.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Sirunala

That's roughly my interpretation of gryphons leaks. In the last couple of days he tweeted some information, just to delete it afterwards within a few minutes/hours.

Despite this he for sure has some insider information. So at least the information about episode 7 and 8 should be correct. In about 2 weeks we will know at least the summary of episode 9 and title of episode 10 (I guess). I wouldn't be surprised if we never get a summary for MPM11 - or in best case just a very vague one. The exact plot of the last episode will probably be a secret until the very end - but well, I could be wrong.

Still think that Tracey will show up - they kind of avoided him on purpose. Wouldn't be surprised if they did this because they already know that Tracey will be in the last episode. Gary was also last seen on the doorstep of Oaks Lab - so maybe we will really get an "Oaks Lab" episode with Gary and Tracey, who are most likely at the Lab. Not the best ending for sure - but maybe better than "they continue their journey" (my OS Heart would be okey with that ending, too, but there are better ways to end the series for sure). But that's just another speculation.

UnovaMaster

When every companion is in episode 11, certain pessimists bout to look like clowns

and yes, I think it's fairly obvious that every companion will be there for Ash's realization that he's already a Pokemon Master

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Why do leakers always think they are superior to the rest and become jerks?

Whatever... this Friday atleast we will have some kind of info on epiosde 9 based on the preview the leakers will watch after episode 9

Sirunala

When every companion is in episode 11, certain pessimists bout to look like clowns

and yes, I think it's fairly obvious that every companion will be there for Ash's realization that he's already a Pokemon Master
Well. It's not impossible - that's for sure. But that would mean that 20 characters ( with Gary, not counting Delia and Oak) would all have 20 minutes of screentime together (if they only appear in MPM11). Not gonna lie, I'd love to see all the companions interacting with each other, I'm just not very confident that's going to happen. Besides, the idea of the "party to celebrate Ash's victory" was already implemented in JN136. So what do you think might be an idea to bring all the companions back for another episode (or two)? I guess the best way would be to show Ash in a montage meeting up with all his former companions. But then again... that was kind of the whole purpose of journeys.

The direction the series is heading (at least for now) is completely different from my initial expectations, so I'm more pessimistic and trying to enjoy the last episodes as much as possible than being optimistic and disappointed with the ending. Still, I would be the first one to be very emotional if all the companions showed up in the last episode, maybe even with a little timeskip. So in this specific case I would be happy to be a clown in the end. xD

Ryker101

Ngl I don’t really care about leaks anymore. It’s not like there’s a lot of big story beats in this series anyway

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Pokeaninews is the only one who doesn't instigate any sort of confusion
How about - stop worrying about leaks and just enjoy the show.

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
You have people leaking the entire plot of a Game of Thrones season or MCU movie several weeks-months in advance. However, the so-called leakers of the Pokémon anime apparently cannot share more than a vague sentence, mixed in with wrong details. Why do people even follow these 'sources'?

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
You have people leaking the entire plot of a Game of Thrones season or MCU movie several weeks-months in advance. However, the so-called leakers of the Pokémon anime apparently cannot share more than a vague sentence, mixed in with wrong details. Why do people even follow these 'sources'?
well we do have a particular leaker who is straight to the point in pokeaninews

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
What happened to Moon anyways

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
We might as well go “pics or it didn’t happen” when it comes to leaks.