• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Guy100

I'm curious if any body can share. Does gryphon, the leaker, have any intel for us about episode 9, that we already dont know.

Has he confirmed if Gengar will be the only reserve use by Ash in episode 8.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I'm curious if any body can share. Does gryphon, the leaker, have any intel for us about episode 9, that we already dont know.

Has he confirmed if Gengar will be the only reserve use by Ash in episode 8.
Not much. Just that Jessie's pokemon are hugging her, but not much, since it was a preview.

About the banette episode:

Basically gengar's story, that's why it was so invested into help banette.

Red and Blue

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Can't believe we got Latias, Hatterene, Beartic, Banette, Latios and Ho-Oh over Butterfree, Pidgeot, Primeape and Larvitar. What a useless arc... They better show them at least in the last episode.
We got Butterfree. But I’m glad we didn’t get Pidgeot, Primeape, or Larvitar.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Can't believe we got Latias, Hatterene, Beartic, Banette, Latios and Ho-Oh over Butterfree, Pidgeot, Primeape and Larvitar. What a useless arc... They better show them at least in the last episode.
That poster with all of Ash's pokemon was sure the ultimate bait. If we have they all reunited in the last episode just for the sake to say "there, all of Ash's pokemon in one place, see?", I'll feel even more trolled.

I won't miss latias, but, considering all, I feel bad about Ash not catching hattena and beartic.

Last edited:

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Tbh I never expected all of them to show. I looked at it as just part of the old poster reference. I thought a little more than what it seems were getting though.

Pteranodonte

Don’t forget Nagandel and Solgaleo
Naganadel and Solgaleo reunited with Ash so we know he can call them whenever he needs them, so they didn't need an episode as much as past released mons that we have yet to see again (except Butterfree, which I hope will be revealed to have joined the others at the ranch with his gf).

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ho-oh is a necessity...

Master Pikachu 11

Naganadel and Solgaleo reunited with Ash so we know he can call them whenever he needs them, so they didn't need an episode as much as past released mons that we have yet to see again (except Butterfree, which I hope will be revealed to have joined the others at the ranch with his gf).
Yes but since we are seeing old Pokémon again like Gengar and Rowlet and Incineroar and both (Naganadel & Solgaleo) of those Pokémon along with Goodra have not been since their established series that they appeared in. It would be nice to see them again for one last time.
That poster with all of Ash's pokemon was sure the ultimate bait. If we have they all reunited in the last episode just for the sake to say "there, all of Ash's pokemon in one plece, see?", I'll feel even more trolled.

I won't miss latias, but, considering all, I feel bad about Ash not catching hattena and beartic.
For being a Pokémon trainer, you don’t see him catching many Pokémon and it’s funny to hear him say at the end of every upcoming preview for the next episode telling everybody to go catch some Pokémon, but he can’t be bother to do that himself. I hope the next series will allow the new characters to actually catch new Pokémon instead of just befriending wild Pokémon to never be seen again

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
For being a Pokémon trainer, you don’t see him catching many Pokémon and it’s funny to hear him say at the end of every upcoming preview for the next episode telling everybody to go catch some Pokémon, but he can’t be bother to do that himself. I hope the next series will allow the new characters to actually catch new Pokémon instead of just befriending wild Pokémon to never be seen again

Considering in retrospect how most of goh's pokemon ended up from just being caught on impulse, I wouldn't hold it too much against Ash for not doing the same.

I kind of prefer his bonding with potential targets before capturing them, since it shows the pokemon want to be with him just as much, making it more impactful than capturing something on the fly.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Many people for whatever reason hated Goh doing this, so they likely won't again.