• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think this TR ending will be used for episode 9

UnovaMaster

The date of the next information has leaked, on February 17th we will see the final two Pokemon titles and summaries from the PR format

Ironically this is also the date of the final Animaniacs episodes, Pokemon's old Kids WB friend

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
If japan uses that ending then I guess the U.S will use the jukebox version;

I legit thought for a second the TRio was doing the nazi salute in the thumbnail.

UnovaMaster

Here's to hoping that Ash catches Latias in this episode then.

Her revealing that she secretly stalked him, then just going back to stalking him is pretty unlikely, imo.

Plus it's been long enough imo. Her only being caught in the last episode is boring

No, Latias needs to watch 7 and 8 first

Veedramon

No, Latias needs to watch 7 and 8 first
She needs to help in 7 and 8 instead.

Also, this feels like a conclusion to the Latias follows Ash storyline, since she reveals that she's been stalking him. If Ash doesn't catch her here, then there might not be a later

UnovaMaster

She needs to help in 7 and 8 instead.

Also, this feels like a conclusion to the Latias follows Ash storyline, since she reveals that she's been stalking him. If Ash doesn't catch her here, then there might not be a later

Nowhere does it say Latias reveals herself, don't fanfiction, leak thread not fanfiction thread

Veedramon

Nowhere does it say Latias reveals herself, don't fanfiction, leak thread not fanfiction thread
But fanfictions are so nice, though.

But you're right, it doesn't confirm it. It's still about time that he catches her, though. Her only being his Pokemon for at most 3 episodes is still boring imo

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Here's to hoping that Ash catches Latias in this episode then.

Her revealing that she secretly stalked him, then just going back to stalking him is pretty unlikely, imo.

Plus it's been long enough imo. Her only being caught in the last episode is boring
Not in the last one, but, I don’t think it'll be here. If anything, that's just for Ash know latias is there. Her capture could be in the next episode, but, I'm betting it'll be in the rocket episode.

Also, Gryphon didn't make clear if latias revealed herself or if she just help them while invisible.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
ye Gryphon never specified if Latias reveals herself directly or she aids him while still invisible. So all of the current discussion is just lame gibberish from his original comment essentially being taken out of context and warped again.