• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

diakyu

An, "and their journey will continue!" ending was so predictable but also really the only way to end this if they're not gonna age him up and you know they want him around for those sweet, sweet future cameos.

Pteranodonte

Well, I just wanted to know what the "Pokémon everyone wanted to see" was. Now that I know I'll not spoil myself anything else regarding the last episode.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Ash when he gets his new shoes
61f39761-c276-4475-991d-03d1ecc54f64_text.gif

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Gryphon spoiled the whole plot in Moot’s server
Feels weird to say this but this ending sounds pretty okay in my book.

Granted, it's not exactly how I wish this to end but it doesn't sound so bad either. I guess it will boil down on how this will be executed next week.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
A bath scene so he does not stink like this series.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!

Granted, it's not exactly how I wish this to end but it doesn't sound so bad either. I guess it will boil down on how this will be executed next week.
Honestly I don't mind an ending like that. It fits but it's everything before that's been average as ****.

Pretty much my opinion on JN, unbearable middle but good end relatively speaking

diakyu

New shoes after the whole thing was always hats is pretty funny, guess they didn't wanna repeat the new hat thing after that special lol

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Traceystans we won
It's funny because lots are begging and hoping their favorite heroine gets one last scene and the writers are like "best we can do is Tracey".

Tracey is the true heroine of the anime
Imagine Ash coming back home and Delia is like "damn you stink"
"You been changing that underwear like I keep telling you boi?"

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Thank God, good riddance living background.

Dawn got isekaid to Hisui

I... I like that. It'd make a terrific mini-series.

Better than MPM will ever be

Aye, hell ya, hope Pidgeot makes them blast off the final time lol.

Balloon popper till the end.

But who cares, my boy is back!

"If Roy and Liko fail we'll bring Ash back so give him an open ending"

You are joking but I wouldn't be surprised if that's one of the reasons why the ending is the way it'll be.

Youkai Watch has returned to Keita as a protagonist twice, but both times were reboots.

Exclamation Mark and Music Note aren't quite reboots as much as "let's just bring back Nate/Keita"

Pointless, inconclusive, an insult to the character? Yeah, MPM was a fantastic way to end this story that spanned 26 years!

Journeys regular ending, with Ash and Goh parting ways, was A LOT better.

are we allowed to make a venting thread? lol

Well, worst case scenario, Rangerboard's got one.

At the very least Pidgeot gets a return so he reunited with all of his OS releases (Larvitar who?)

Kind of hurts not getting Larvitar though. Ash reuniting with him then going all the way to Tyranitar would've make a way better Ash pseudo than Dragonite (even if I like her)

Traceystans we won

Tracey: After 20 thousands times, I'm free! Time to conquer the anime world!
Ash: Tracey, I was fired. The show's done
Tracey:

Same here. Honestly, this feels more like the natural continuation of Journeys last episode than everything so far.