• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I bet the fight between Amethio and Friede is going to last like 15 seconds lol.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
It's named after Asagi City. "Olivine City" in English.

(asagi is the Japanese name of a blue-green color relatively similar to turquoise)
Wow they didn't name it after a Kanto town they are learning!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Johto is basically Kanto 2 so not much
More like Kanto's forgotten sibling because until recently it was pretty ignored and even in GSC the new mons were ignored in favor of Kanto mons since a lot of them were locked to the Kanto post game and a lot of GLs had Kanto mons as their aces

KyleK

Fatebreaker
Gryphon seems to be hinting that Ludlow is Nidothing.
I'm surprised that Nidothing's identity is going to be revealed this early. I thought that they would keep this a secret for at least a few more months.