• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Gryphon4tw

Interesting

I have been thinking and maybe we will have the Sailor Moon villain treatment where when they fail to much they are eliminated.

So maybe Amethio is not going to last much more.

Just a theory though.
Spinel is implied to be Amethio’s rival. He constantly mocks Amethio, and succeeds in pissing him off.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Spinel is implied to be Amethio’s rival. He constantly mocks Amethio, and succeeds in pissing him off.

That's good, they're more dimensional of what I thought.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Reminds me of Kylo Ren and Hux

Gryphon4tw

Dialogue exchange at Explorers HQ
Amethio: That ends my report.
Gibeon: Why did you continue to act on your own?
Amethio: I made a judgment call based on the situation. I take full responsibility.
Spinel: Pfft, failing a mission isn’t very much like you. We, Explorers, are beings who grant Gibeon-sama’s wishes. To be taken down in even a Pokemon battle...
Amethio: I did not lose. Rayquaza got in the way, that’s all.
Spinel: A black Rayquaza... hmm... does it truly exist?
Amethio: You doubt me!?
Hamber: You two. You are before Gibeon-sama.
Gibeon: Spinel. Find where they are.
Spinel: I shall assuredly bring the pendant to your hands, Gibeon-sama.
Gibeon: Amethio, you are removed from the mission.
Spinel: Good work. Leave the rest to me and take some rest.
Hamber: Gibeon-sama...
Gibeon: Yes... found it.
(Kudos to Ringo for translating the audio.)

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Dialogue exchange at Explorers HQ
Amethio: That ends my report.
Gibeon: Why did you continue to act on your own?
Amethio: I made a judgment call based on the situation. I take full responsibility.
Spinel: Pfft, failing a mission isn’t very much like you. We, Explorers, are beings who grant Gibeon-sama’s wishes. To be taken down in even a Pokemon battle...
Amethio: I did not lose. Rayquaza got in the way, that’s all.
Spinel: A black Rayquaza... hmm... does it truly exist?
Amethio: You doubt me!?
Hamber: You two. You are before Gibeon-sama.
Gibeon: Spinel. Find where they are.
Spinel: I shall assuredly bring the pendant to your hands, Gibeon-sama.
Gibeon: Amethio, you are removed from the mission.
Spinel: Good work. Leave the rest to me and take some rest.
Hamber: Gibeon-sama...
Gibeon: Yes... found it.
(Kudos to Ringo for translating the audio.)

RexRyder

Reading the last few replies, I'm really interested in who the Explorers are and their goals. Could they be your classic take over the world organization, or do they seek power to alter the world out of some misconceived ideals to change it for the better like teams Aqua/Magma, Galactic, and Flare? Or maybe they're guardians of powerful relics, but they use force to attain and safeguard said items of interest because they're too paranoid to let such powerful objects fall in the hands of evildoers or unknowing civilians like Liko?

Reading that translation, it sounds like Gibeon might not even be human with the way the members speak of him and how they view themselves by relation. Chances are he might be a person speaking behind that ominous glowing wall, but right now I'm entertaining the idea that he might be an AI.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
What if Gibeon is Heath?
My Ludlow = Gurumin crack theory ended up having actual evidence let's make this one true too

Gryphon4tw

PM2023 07
Episode starts with Nidothing editing her videos. She has purple and pink hair.
OP got updated with Roy gazing upon Rayquaza
Friede downloads Rising Volt Tacklers app on Liko and Roy's phones.
Ludlow watches Nidothing's broadcast.
Captain Pikachu easily defeats Sprigatito and Fuecoco.
Spirgatito vs Fuecoco: Sprig defeats Fuecoco by quick attack
Episode ends with Nidothing without her costume.
PV
Liko calls Anne with Rotom tablet

Last edited:

diakyu

Anne is either Nidothing or actually a villain imo. They keep reminding the audience of her existence for some reason, just gotta wait and see what