• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

ShadowForce720

Liko take the dang Fidough with you, do what Chloe never could
Honestly I suspect her Fidough to go the same way as James’ Growlithe and Chloe’s Yamper in other words a Pokémon that she owns but never comes with her on her travels.

I’d be happy to be proven wrong though.

Trey pokes

Over the horizon. Now I'm really glad that they named this Pokemon Horizons lol. Sounds like a good episode on our hands.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Ooh, I wonder who's gonna battle him

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Apparently Nemona's characterization is spot on but the animation is weaker in this episode
Intrigued, Nemona is like one of my faves from Scarlet and Violet so I realllly hope she's treated as well as Leon was, she's an amazing champion (Geeta who?)

Karnage

Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike
Looks like the Explorers are back. They didn't clarify if it was in ep 12 or the preview for 13 but either way I'm excited. Seems like it's Amethio still, not Spinel. Which makes sense since he was chasing Rayquaza last we saw of him but I do wonder when Spinel will act.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
If the fire's man-made it feels OOC for Amethio to start it considering he doesn't seem to want to hurt pokemon, I think Spinel will be more ruthless

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Glad Spinel is shaping up to be a competent threat, can't wait to see what the other Explorers admins are like

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Seems like Captain Pikachu has a big secret in episode 18 hence why the episode title was hidden for some reason lol.