• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Yup, 5 reserves and Pikachu, that's the max he can use lol.
He was using less reserves per team episodes ago. Of course I'm glad he's using a full team for a change.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
And Lapras doesn't stay, god dang it Gryphon, how are you going to troll within the same hour lol. At least he told us this time and didn't give us hope like with Squirtle smh.

Ali.Frenstein

I'm very curious to know MPM10 and MPM11 titles as these are the last 2 episodes of this mini series. Hopefully they'll be revealed by the end of next week. Fingers crossed.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
And Lapras doesn't stay, god dang it Gryphon, how are you going to troll within the same hour lol. At least he told us this time and didn't give us hope like with Squirtle smh.
To be fair, it isn't his fault, it's the writers' fault for bring squirtle and lapras with no permanent rejoining.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Did Torterra get defeated again?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
To be fair, it isn't his fault, it's the writers' fault for bring squirtle and lapras with no permanent rejoining.
Na, literally he first posted Lapras joins Ash and then deleted the post and said Lapras returns to their group, so just straight up trolling lol.

Master Pikachu 11

I'm in the same boat honestly. Aim to be a Pokemon Master hasn't given me anything I expected to get out this miniseries, Latias and the Rocket episode later on are really the only things I can remotely bring myself to care about at this rate.

And if Latias's story really ends this episode like that, oh boy...
I will also be disappointed if this is the last that we will see of Latias, but I’m not surprised if this how it ends since I’m use to the writers and directors getting my hopes up

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I will also be disappointed if this is the last that we will see of Latias, but I’m not surprised if this how it ends since I’m use to the writers and directors getting my hopes up
The Latias thing is still going anyways :v

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
To be fair much of that post was based off false info from Gryphon and if Latias revealed herself to the group this episode. She didn't. Not out of the running just yet.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
To be fair much of that post was based off false info from Gryphon and if Latias revealed herself to the group this episode. She didn't. Not out of the running just yet.
Gryphon said latias decided to intervene and save Ash and pikachu, not that she would reveal herself to the gang. People were jumping from their tauros too early

The only thing that he got wrong is about latias having a flashback about all the 'mons Ash saved/helped in MPM and he deleted that.

OR he just revealed that for mistake and the said flashback is a thing that will still happen. But, that's just a guess.

I wouldn't be worry about latias, tho, I think it's safe to assume she'll be around until the end.