• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Let's just restart this one. Bolded some rules people seemingly are having a hard time with:

People have been asking for this thread for a while, so let's get a proper regulated one going, shall we. Keep the following guidelines in mind:

1) This is a thread intended specifically for people that WANT to be spoiled about things they aren't supposed to know yet. For the most part, this means information posted online from people that claim to have exclusive information on upcoming episodes nobody else has. Don't use it to discuss magazine articles, official tweets or other things that you'd normally post in the regular threads for the episodes in question. Remember the point of this thread is to make it safe for people that don't want to know these spoilers to still use the forum, not to keep actual official announcements from them.

2) This is a containment thread for a specific type of spoilers not all people want to see. Things that belong here are infraction-worthy to post elsewhere.

3) Given the subject matter, this means the source of these claims is generally "dude trust me". Assume everything posted here is potentially false, but feel free to discuss among yourselves how potentially "legit" any named leakers are. If it's actually confirmed, though, it probably doesn't belong here.

4) Machine translations of articles, interviews and other info is not leaks and is not allowed.

Feedback, further rule suggestions etc are welcome. Keep them coming.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
well, third time's the charm I guess....

To recap current leaks known via Gryphon and PokeAniNews (specifically for ep 6 since there's nothing else known further beyond ep 6.)
  • Ash's Snivy returns
  • A rattata and spearow aid Ash in searching for Pikachu
  • Latias returns once again but in a more major role where she'll supposedly be aiding Ash. Unknown if it'll be directly, indirectly, or from a distance.
That is all.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
it was a comment from Gryphon being taken out of context and twisted.
Lol

iNof0Dj.png

hF5lTmz.png

In the last message, Gryphon replied to someone who was talking about seeing old characters again, and he linked back to his Discord post about an AU school anime (which you can see above).

So no, I don't think Gryphon is being taken out-of-context. He is openly hinting at it because he mentioned it on Twitter and again on Discord.

The alternative is that he's trolling again, which I guess is not impossible.

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

I like that Spearow is an ally to Ash in his epilogue, which is in stark contrast to the first episode.
It’s a shame that he won’t catch it though, since he tried to catch in that 1st episode of the saga and it led to him getting chased and now that he is bonding with one they could have him catch it, but they won’t allow it. Oh well I guess I will be happy that at least Snivy is being used at least.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
If we're making rules, can a no shipping rule be made, they derail and ruin every thread they touch lol.
A rule to not derail a thread at all. Discuss leaks and only leaks, bring other topics to their respective threads.

It’s a shame that he won’t catch it though, since he tried to catch in that 1st episode of the saga and it led to him getting chased and now that he is bonding with one they could have him catch it, but they won’t allow it. Oh well I guess I will be happy that at least Snivy is being used at least.
I think it's kinda clear by now he’s not getting anything aside, maybe, latias.

well, third time's the charm I guess....

To recap current leaks known via Gryphon and PokeAniNews (specifically for ep 6 since there's nothing else known further beyond ep 6.)
  • Ash's Snivy returns
  • A rattata and spearow aid Ash in searching for Pikachu
  • Latias returns once again but in a more major role where she'll supposedly be aiding Ash. Unknown if it'll be directly, indirectly, or from a distance.
That is all.
I understood she's saving Ash and co. from some danger, so, there's something worse than some angry venipedes happening.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Red and Blue

I'm still upset he didn't catch that Fearow during Pidgeot's departure episode.

Master Pikachu 11

I'm still upset he didn't catch that Fearow during Pidgeot's departure episode.
Well another problem that I have with using two wild Pokémon that he is probably not going to catch is they could have had him use reserves like Lycanroc and Noctowl to help him search instead considering this is probably the last time that we will see these Pokémon so they could handled this a lot better

ShadowForce720

Well another problem that I have with using two wild Pokémon that he is probably not going to catch is they could have had him use reserves like Lycanroc and Noctowl to help him search instead considering this is probably the last time that we will see these Pokémon so they could handled this a lot better
In all honesty sometimes it feels like there are some Pokémon that he would have or should have actually caught and the only reason why he didn’t was because the people in charge of what Pokémon gets just chose to not give him it.