• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The only way I'll accept Latias not getting caught is if somehow it's the movie one lol.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I was already excited about the team including my girl Bayleef and the legend Kingler.. Torterra being there too is just the final piece of this amazing puzzle.

Heracross is also cool, Sirfetch’d is there..

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
It will be fun to see the other pokemon be all in awe and wonder of the champ being there with them just chilling. I wonder if Heracross especially will fanboy.

jinnrob

Water Pokemon Master
It will be fun to see the other pokemon be all in awe and wonder of the champ being there with them just chilling. I wonder if Heracross especially will fanboy.
Not to be a debbie downer but have we seen torterra in any media yet? It may just be the fighting bug, the king crab, grassy dinosaur, and the duck knight based on the preview…

Guy100

So i'm guessing Solgaleo will finally appear in episode 9 or 10? Does anyone know if gryphon ever confirmed it ever appearing in the mini-arc?

Guy100

Did it say he would encounter all?
Promotion says "In addition to his former travelmates Kasumi and Takeshi, these episodes will also feature the Pokémon Satoshi formed strong bonds with and got in various regions, bringing even more excitement to this already thrilling and emotional adventure."

Notices it says "the Pokemon". Feel free to interpret this however you like.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Promotion says "In addition to his former travelmates Kasumi and Takeshi, these episodes will also feature the Pokémon Satoshi formed strong bonds with and got in various regions, bringing even more excitement to this already thrilling and emotional adventure."

Notices it says "the Pokemon". Feel free to interpret this however you like.
Assuming that meant literally everyone goes on you *shrug*