• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly considering this is twice now that Ash isn't keeping the pokemon and we can assume Butterfree didn't come back either, I'm kind of glad Pidgeot isn't coming back as of yet. Last thing I need is for them to reunite and then Ash still doesn't take him back, nope, no thank you.

Guy100

If the team rocket episode is being hyped to be something substantial as we were hinted at by Gryphon's leak. Then I'm hoping we get an evolution of one Ash's reserves, such as Quilava or Pignite, and a long awaited in-person debut of Solgaleo into the journey's anime. Dont know how or when the writers plan to showcase Primeape or Pigeot. Perhaps a last minute reunion montage of Ash revisitng all of his release Pokemon towards episode 11, like they did with butterfree.

Also, I noticed that of All of Ash's previous starters featured so far, those that have not yet appeared in the mini-arc are Quilava, Pignite, Greninja, and Infernape. I'm guessing the remaining starters will be featured respectively in pairs of two for ep 9 and 10.

Last edited:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
If the team rocket episode is being hyped to be something substantial as we were hinted at by Gryphon's leak. Then I'm hoping we get an evolution of one Ash's reserves, such as Quilava or Pignite, and a long awaited in-person debut of Solgaleo into the journey's anime. Dont know how or when the writers plan to showcase Primeape or Pigeot. Perhaps a last minute reunion montage of Ash revisitng all of his release Pokemon towards episode 11, like they did with butterfree.

Also, I noticed that of All of Ash's previous starters featured so far, those that have not yet appeared in the mini-arc are Quilava, Pignite, Greninja, and Infernape. I'm guessing the remaining starters will be featured respectively in pairs of two for ep 9 and 10.
What people currently want the most is return of Primeape and it's Evolution into Annihilape:)

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

Solgaleo have the benefit to pop up anywhere because of ultra wormholes. Dunno, considering MPM until now, it could just come to say "hi" and left.

Dunno how will be with quilava and pignite, but, infernape and greninja are in the OP since the begining, so, if we're having something good in the last episodes, these two are probably putting some show.

Pteranodonte

This series was a big letdown. The only thing I care about now is to see Pidgeot reunite with Ash (the only release that have yet to do so) and maybe Primeape and Larvitar (but these 2 had very minor roles, so if they don't show it will not be the end of the world).
Then a big reunion on the last episode and that's it. At least I hope they'll end it on a high note.

Guy100

Solgaleo have the benefit to pop up anywhere because of ultra wormholes. Dunno, considering MPM until now, it could just come to say "hi" and left.

Dunno how will be with quilava and pignite, but, infernape and greninja are in the OP since the begining, so, if we're having something good in the last episodes, these two are probably putting some show.
I figure Solgaleo has to appear sometime, which i'm guessing might happen on some special occasion towards the end. I can see quilva and pignite being featured in episode 9, with a debut of a surprise evolution from either of them or both. I then speculate both infernape and greninja appearing in episode 10.

If to guess Ash's team line up for episode 10, it may consist of Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Dragonite, and Solgaleo. For episode 9, maybe pignite, quilava, Naganadel or Glalie, melmetal, and Krokodile or lyconroc.

Everyone else, I expect to see back at oaks lab in episode 11. With a quick ending montage of ash reuniting with pigeot, primeape, possibly evolved and Larvitar, now a tyranitar.

I'm also hoping, in episode 11, we get a segment of professor oak screening Ash's pokedex to give us an official count of how many pokemon he's caught.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Where are these new episodes lol??

Last edited:

Guy100

Based on the leaks and current episodes, Ash's pokemon seen so far and expected to debut;

Ep 1: Sceptile, Donphan, Buizel, Noviern, Mr. Mime
Ep2: Leavanny, Totodile, Corphish, Rowlet
Ep 3: None
Ep 4: Incineroar, Snorlax, Talonflame, Oshawott
Ep 5: Squirtle, Charizard, Bulbasaur
Ep 6: Snivy
Ep 7: Kingler, Lapras, Sirfetch'd, Bayleef, Torterra, Heracross
Ep 8: Gengar (hopefully more)

Not seen yet:
Oak Pokemon:
Dracovish, Tauros, Muk, Pignite, Quilava, Torkaol, Infernape, Primeape, Dragonite, Hawlucha, Lucario, Gible, Noctowl, Palpitoad, Gliscor, Unfezant, Scraggy, Krokodile, Staraptor, Swellow, Glalie, Boldore

Released:
Larvitar, Primeape, Goodra, Butterfree, Amibipom, Pigeot, Naganedel, Greninja

Pokemon with Kukui and roaming in Alola:

Melmetal, Lycanroc, Solgaleo

Hopefull we get more leaks. They way I can see this working is, episode 9 and 10 featuring a full team or mid team. Then episode 11 featuring the leftover reserves at Oak's Lab and a ending montage of Ash revisiting his released Pokemon.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Where are these new episodes lol??
Asking the real question here!

@PsychoLogical said a couple of days ago that we were supposed to get the last two episode titles "tomorrow". Well, this tomorrow was yesterday and nothing happened, nor did they respond to my reply to them.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Asking the real question here!

@PsychoLogical said a couple of days ago that we were supposed to get the last two episode titles "tomorrow". Well, this tomorrow was yesterday and nothing happened, nor did they respond to my reply to them.
CoroCoro was supposed to bring something about the next titles, but we had nothing new about MPM, so, it isn't his/her/their fault for assuming that

Sirunala

With Episode 9 and 10 beeing a TR final, do you think Brock and Misty will leave Ash in Episode 10 or 11? I'm not even sure if they will leave him on screen. Still hoping for Gary, Tracey and Ashs Dad in episode 11 - otherwise I have no clue what will happen in episode 11...

Sirunala

I also have the headcanon that Ash passes out at the end of episode 10 after defeating Giovanni. In episode 11, while Ash is unconscious, he dreams of all his former companions - just before Ash awakens, Gary asks him if he was able to become a Pokemon Master. He awakens in the presence of Misty, Brock, Gary, Tracey, Pikachu, Oak, his mother AND his father. The final scene shows Ash falling into his parents' arms and saying something like "I'm really a Pokemon Master, right?" After that everyone in the room is laughing.

Yeah, not that that ending is very likely to happen. But at least every companion would have an appearance one last time...

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
With Episode 9 and 10 beeing a TR final, do you think Brock and Misty will leave Ash in Episode 10 or 11? I'm not even sure if they will leave him on screen. Still hoping for Gary, Tracey and Ashs Dad in episode 11 - otherwise I have no clue what will happen in episode 11...
I think it’ll end with them continuing going on adventures. Ash, Misty and Brock travelling forever