• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
An 11th birthday party sounds like a lot of fanservice but it really would be the perfect way to close it out

Guy100

This feels too fanservicey and "what the people want" to be real.
Based on these leaks, it seems the writers intended on showcasing Ash's most popular Pokemon for last.

I'm guessing episode 10 , Ash's team will consist of Greninja, Infernape, Lucario, Dragonite, and Solagelo. Hopefully we see Solgaleo in its pokeball to solidify its capture. It seemed predictable that Latias would get caught in episode 10.

It also seems like we may be a getting a Mewtwo vs Ash round 2 battle. Also, its looking like Ho-Oh will appear in episode 11.

Ash's birthday is almost as surreal as Sonic's Birthday. If he's "forever 10", as described by the writers how does he turn 11.

Last edited:

greninjamaster

Based on these leaks, it seems the writers intended on showcasing Ash's most popular Pokemon for last.

I'm guessing episode 10 , Ash's team will consist of Greninja, Infernape, Lucario, Dragonite, and Solagelo. Hopefully we see Solgaleo in its pokeball to solidify its capture. It seemed predictable that Latias would get caught in episode 10.

It also seems like we may be a getting a Mewtwo vs Ash round 2 battle. Also, its looking like Ho-Oh will appear in episode 11.

Ash's birthday is almost as surreal as Sonic's Birthday. If he's "forever 10", as described by the writers how does he turn 11.
those are not leaks. it's just some person speculating and tagging it with "leaks"

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
This feels too fanservicey and "what the people want" to be real.

I don't know about the birthday part, but a big party in Pallet Town with all of Ash's friends is totally reasonable. I speculated that as an ending here, and I'm sure a bunch of others have as well.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
I don't know about the birthday part, but a big party in Pallet Town with all of Ash's friends is totally reasonable. I speculated that as an ending here, and I'm sure a bunch of others have as well.
Maybe, but people also speculated this for the end of JN.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
This is not Naruto, and thank god for that.
Sir, this is a Wendy’s Pokémon Center.

If he's "forever 10", as described by the writers how does he turn 11.
He doesn’t. He just keeps celebrating his 10th birthday every year. Kind of like how my mom celebrates her 29th birthday every year.

Guy100

With all the speculations and false leaks posted here, this thread is going no where. It seems hardly anyone can find out anything. Usually when something is leaked its supposedly secret not something already public (interviews).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Apparently Dragonite is in the next episode too and it's emotional lol. Oh and Gengar is the highlight of the episode which the preview already proved.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Weird that they not leak anything of episode 9 can some insiders in leak city inform for us?

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I'd advise to ignore anything Gryphon may have said. It's not really relevant
Really only buy whatever he says next week when ep8 airs

Yeah but normally they have the preview, probably this means that the preview does not show anything relevant.

Man the wait is going to kill me.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yeah but normally they have the preview, probably this means that the preview does not show anything relevant.

Man the wait is going to kill me.
Haha something relevant in a TR episode, that's funny tell another one xD.