• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I want cacnea back

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Also since nobody seems to have brought it up I think? Gengar and Dragonite confirmed as the only 2 reserves this episode..... :/
Some info about the MPM 09 preview? I didn't see Gryphon comment about.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yes that you should find another victim to blame now that Team Rocket is gone.
Lol when they're actually gone, I will :). To be fair, nothing in the new show as of yet is annoying.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I want to see your face when this friday announce Bill,Hickock and his talking Fidough...
It's cute how you think this is some gotcha like I don't know they're going to introduce some other dummies that are the butts of all the jokes. The point is it's not TR's useless asses anymore.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It'd be stupid to bring in another comedic villain like the trio lmao. Another one of the bad habits from the Ash anime that needs to go away.
But they will, look at power rangers, every series they bring in another stupid comic duo for the gag bits because they think kids love them lol.

wellwellwells

You know considering ep9 is a TRio Pokemon fiesta versus Ash, and ep10 is hunters
Maybe the reason we saw less and less mons is coz a LOT of mons will be used for battling for those 2 episodes??
Some copium
???

We are not seeing less and less mons, in fact we saw more pokemon in the second 3 episodes (10) than on the first 3 (8).

EP1: 4
EP2: 4
EP3: 0
EP4: 4
EP5: 1
EP6: 5
EP7: 2 (that we know of)

MunchMunch

It seems kind of obvious at this point that they're showcasing Ash's more popular and iconic Pokemon more so then anything else.

Master Pikachu 11

Gryphon loved episode 8, so strap in for a stinker on March 3rd
Let me guess, they probably liked it because of Gengar’s interaction with Banette just like they liked episode 3 because they were a big Cilan fan. I’m just going to go into the episode expecting nothing new to happen. At least Gengar will get to do something for one last time.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Let me guess, they probably liked it because of Gengar’s interaction with Banette just like they liked episode 3 because they were a big Cilan fan. I’m just going to go into the episode expecting nothing new to happen. At least Gengar will get to do something for one last time.
I mean, let's be real here; the episodes so far have been so lackluster that liking any episode is simply down to how much you like a particular character/dynamic.