• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Containment thread for LEAKS of upcoming episodes (READ THE FIRST POST, IMPORTANT)

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
No lol, but shouldn't he just name the facts like the events that happen? His personal opinion could influence how people think about an episode. IIRC he said episode 4 was "great", but it turned out to be mid as f.
He said it was both great and a filler
And the general consensus is that people loved the episode aside from it being a filler in respects to the storyline and Ash's character

So what is he doing exactly wrong here? Gryphon may be annoying but people are way up his ass in my opinion

It's not like he's plugging a patreon page or something, he's literally doing this **** for fun. And most of his opinions outside of some obvious trolling have been legit. People need to stop overreacting to everything I swear to god

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Last edited:

Eevee903

You are awesome!
It's not like he's plugging a patreon page or something, he's literally doing this **** for fun. And most of his opinions outside of some obvious trolling have been legit. People need to stop overreacting to everything I swear to god
I just gave my opinion how I think about him by what I have seen of him. If I would overreacting,I will let you know, so you can prepare.I doubt he even cares what someone like me has to say and that is totally fine.

And what you may think of me personally, @SerGoldenhandtheJust, I honestly don't really care. I am not put on this planet to be liked by everyone. We will probably never agree. And that is okay!

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
There should be like a 2 seconds scene with Ash finally shutting down Team Rocket just to compensate for all the wasted episodes

Guy100

Honestly,for a leaker he isn't very objective,like skipping leaks about episode 9 because "he doesn't like Team Rocket."

Interesting, though expected, that there hyping up this finale.

If they broadcast the finale downtown like they did with the Master 8 finale, then I may be slightly convinced that the send off ending for Ash will be decent if not pleasant.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I just gave my opinion how I think about him by what I have seen of him. If I would overreacting,I will let you know, so you can prepare.I doubt he even cares what someone like me has to say and that is totally fine.

And what you may think of me personally, @SerGoldenhandtheJust, I honestly don't really care. I am not put on this planet to be liked by everyone. We will probably never agree. And that is okay!
Dude what are you even waffling about?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Honestly,for a leaker he isn't very objective,like skipping leaks about episode 9 because "he doesn't like Team Rocket."
Leakers don't need to be objective.

No lol, but shouldn't he just name the facts like the events that happen? His personal opinion could influence how people think about an episode. IIRC he said episode 4 was "great", but it turned out to be mid as f.
If you base your opinion of an episode on what anyone else says, then it says more about you than the leaker.

If you don't like what a leaker says or don't want to be influenced, then you shouldn't be in this thread complaining about said leaker. Just ignore them and wait for the episode.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So basically this Latias arc lead up to an abridged episode of Movie 5

Well, since I haven't watched that one, at least the episode will serve something.

Admittedly watching the chaos and controversy this episode creates because Ash didn't catch Latias will be hilarious to watch

Discussions are going to play....

Down to the fiery finish!

I disagree. The decolore arc was much more enjoyable.

BW had more of a point than MPM ever did

Even the worse of BW is miles, universes better than this mini-series.

There should be like a 2 seconds scene with Ash finally shutting down Team Rocket just to compensate for all the wasted episodes

Come to think about it, they should've used the serious TR for the Latias episode as opposed as a random original hunter.

Guy100

If Ash at least defeat Gary one more time, it's good enough. It doesn’t compensate for 10 episodes of padding, but, better than nothing.

If the sneak peek means something, I'm waiting for some clip show.

Dont know what to feel about Ash defeating Gary again, seeing how it presumably wont add or have much significance to the story, since Gary was never Ash's Master, at least not figuratively. They both settled their differences in Johto, which supposedly was intended to be the series end.

Also, if i'm getting this right, Gryphon, the leaker, had already watched episode 11, but is supposedly keeping his silence. Does he not know what a leaker does. Personal commentary adds nothing.

Besides his opinion, is there any tibits or riddles he may have dropped. Some of us came on here to be spoiled. I'm hoping that he soon decides to breaks his silence and shares some information on whether Ash caught anything or more importantly accomplished his goal.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Dont know what to feel about Ash defeating Gary again, seeing how it presumably wont add or have much significance to the story, since Gary was never Ash's Master, at least not figuratively. They both settled their differences in Johto, which supposedly was intended to be the series end

Well if Ash uses Pikachu to do it then it would have meaning, since Pikachu has never beaten Gary in battle.